The process of selection at IMT consists of a written analysis and a Personal Interview.
Feedback - Written Analysis
Average Duration : 15 mins.
No. of Panelists : 3
You have recently joined an organization. All employees speak only in their mother tongue. This is affecting your performance. What will you do? Write down:
- Problem Statement
- Analysis of the issue
- Merits/ Demerits of the situation
- Two solutions to the problem
- And finally a better solution out of the two
Feedback - Personal Interview
Average Duration : 10 mins.
No. of Panelists : 3
- Excerpts From Interview 1: How is Chandigarh? If you were the Governor of Chandigarh, what will you do? What's your goal in life? If you are not placed after MBA for six months, Will you guide your juniors about MBA or M.Tech? What has been the biggest disappointment in your life so far? What was the reason behind scoring so high in CAT – luck or hard work? Which other calls you have? Why IMT? Who is the president of IMT? Who is your favorite teacher in the college and why?
- Excerpts From Interview 2 : Name a few Pharmaceutical companies. (candidate from the same background).Name the heads of these companies. Tell me something about yourself which is not in the Bio data. Why are your scores so less in the graduation? Why did you enter in the teaching industry after graduation in pharmaceutical? What has been your learning through this industry? Who is your role model? Why should we not select you?
- Excerpts From Interview 3 : Tell me about yourself. Why your marks in academics have reduced over the years? What is RTI? What is the benefit of RTI to the nation? What are your strengths and weaknesses? What are you doing to overcome your weaknesses? Why do you want to join IMT Ghaziabad? What specialization are you interested in. What do you like about marketing?
- Excerpts From Interview 4 : Introduce yourself. Why MBA? Why IMT Ghaziabad and why not UBS Chandigarh? Do you read newspapers? What are today's headlines? How do you manage projects in Rotaract club? What is the price of oil in the world market today? How is it affecting India? Are we managing commonwealth games well? What will you do if you are the head of the commonwealth committee? What are the qualities of a leader? How do you rate yourself as a leader?