The selection process at BIMTECH consists of a Group Discussion followed by a Personal Interview.
Feedback - Group Discussion
Average Duration : 15 minutes
No. of Panelists : 3
- Terrorism affects the world economy.
- A ship docked on the shore cannot move into the storm
- Advertising is all glitter and no substance.
- There is no right way to do a wrong thing.
Feedback - Personal Interview
Average Duration : 10 minutes.
No. of Panelists : 3
- Excerpts From Interview 1: Tell us something about yourself? Do you know what SENSEX is? How is the value of SENSEX calculated? Which business magazines do you read? What were the average returns generated by SENSEX last year? So you like basketball! Who is the highest paid player in basketball? What does NBA stand for? Who are the promoters of NBA? Why did you choose Electronics & Communication in graduation? Why do you want to pursue MBA? Why do you want to do finance and not operations? Describe the final year project in your engineering?
- Excerpts From Interview 2: Tell us something about yourself. Tell us something about your home town? What are your views on BIMTECH as a college? Describe two good things and two bad things about your home town? How would you tackle these issues if you are made the CM of your state?Tell us about any group activity in which you acted as a leader? What are your views on the current economic condition of India? Why has China been affected more than India? According to you, how much time it will take for the countries to come out of recession? What do you want to do after completing MBA?
- Excerpts From Interview 3: Tell us something about yourself? Why have your scores taken a dip from senior secondary to graduation? Were you not serious about your studies? Tell us something about your family background? Why do you want to do MBA? Where do you see yourself five years from now? Describe five uses of a stapler other than the normal reasons for which it is put to use? Describe some creative work that you have done till now? Why not become a CA? Why you want to do marketing? What is Brand Equity? What is Brand Value? What is the difference between the two? What is your home town famous for?
If you have any question, suggestion or feedback, feel free to post it in the discussion box given below.