Toyo Engineering Selection Process
Toyo Engineering Corporation follows a series of 3-4 rounds of selection to recruit the right candidates for various job profiles. The recruitment procedure comprises of 1-2 written tests, after which the shortlisted candidates are called for interview rounds. For direct applicants, similar kinds of interviews are conducted. The company seeks talent and hard work in candidates. The following interviews form a part of Toyo Engineering recruitment process:
Toyo Engineering Interview Rounds
- HR Interview
- Technical Interview
Given below are some of the experiences and expected interview questions for aspiring candidates:
Toyo Engineering Interview: Experience 1
Candidate background: Final year student of B.Tech (Civil)
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
In the first stage, candidate gave an aptitude and a technical test. The duration of each test was 1 hour. After clearing the tests, the candidate appeared for an HR interview.
The initial interview was held at campus itself. Given below are some of the questions asked by the panel:
- Introduce yourself.
- Tell us about your family background.
- What are your future goals?
- Tell us about a time when you found an innovative solution to a problem.
- Tell me about the biggest challenge you faced while working in a team.
- What are your hobbies?
The interview was over in almost 20 minutes.
The second interview was conducted at the company’s office. The interviewers started with asking a few introductory questions. Then, the candidate was asked some of the following technical questions:
- Which was your favourite subject in class 12th? (some questions from it)
- Tell me the difference between Kaplan and Francis turbine.
- What are aerofoil drag and lift forces?
- Explain mix design.
- What is truss?
- Do you know about slab design?
The interview lasted for 30-40 minutes. The complete process took more than a week.
Toyo Engineering Interview: Experience 2
Candidate background: B.Tech, Work experience of less than a year
Job Profile: Design HSE Engineer
(The candidate applied directly through online application and appeared for the following onsite interviews.)
HR Interview Questions
- Why do you want to join Toyo Engineering?
- Why did you leave your previous job?
- Are you willing to sign the bond with us?
- What are your salary expectations?
- Tell me about your strengths and weaknesses.
Technical Interview Questions
- Where did you work previously?
- So, tell me the pros and cons of working in your last company.
- What do you know about Process Safety?
- Are you aware of Dispersion Modeling?
- What is QRA?
- Explain HAZOP study.