Excerpts from Interview #1:
(A B.Engg – CSE student from Panjab University with 7.9 CGPA and having 86 % in 12th and 90 % in 10th standard.)
- What are the characteristics of Final,Finally and Finalize keywords.
- What is the use of ‘super’ keyword inside a constructor?
- Can a constructor be private and how are this() and super() method used with constructor?
- What are abstract classes and anonymous classes?
- How do you implement one-to-one,one-to-many and many-to-many relationships while designing tables?
- Why do you want to join our company?
- Are you willing to relocate or travel?
- What motivates you to do a good job?
- Who is your inspiration in your life & why?
- What are your goals in life?
Excerpts from Interview #2:
(A B.Engg. – CSE student from Panjab University with profile as 8.4 CGPA and having 78 % in 12th and 89.7 % in 10th.)
- How can you insert values in multiple rows using one Insert statement?
- What will happen when a Rollback statement is executed inside a trigger?
- What is RAID? What are the different types of RAID configurations?
- What is the difference between static and global variables and also define what are volatile variables?
- Tell us about yourself.
- What motivates you at work?
- What are three qualities that your friends will describe you having?
Flextronics Preparation Links
Excerpts from Interview #3:
(A B.Engg. student from Panjab University with profile as 7.3 CGPA and having 89.4 % in 12th and 86 % in 10th.)
- How do you access command-line arguments within the code?
- What are bitfields? What is the use of bit fields in a Structure declaration?
- Explain the selection sort algorithm and state its time complexity?
- Tell us about yourself & family background?
- Why do you have such a low score in 12th?
- What are your goals?
Excerpts from Interview #4:
(A B.Engg. student from Panjab University with profile as 8.6 CGPA and having 88 % in 12th and 89.7 % in 10th.)
- When does a class need a virtual destructor?
- Difference between stack and queue?
- Explain heap sort?
- Difference between group by clause and having clause in SQL?
- In a function declaration what does extern means?
- Tell me about yourself?
- Difference between hard work and smart work?
- Why should I hire you?
- What makes you angry and how do you handle your anger?
Excerpts from Interview #5:
(A B.Engg. student from Panjab University with profile as 7.25 CGPA and having 78.5 % in 12th and 85 % in 10th.)
- Does java support Operator Overloading?
- Can you instantiate an abstract class and what is an inner class?
- Out of 7 consonants and 4 vowels, how many words of 3 consonants and 2 vowels can be formed?
- What happens if a pointer is deleted twice?
- Would you like to change your domain, if yes why?
- What are you expecting from the company?
- Are you comfortable shifting base?
Excerpts from Interview #6:
(A B.Engg. student from Panjab University with profile as 7.38 CGPA and having 84 % in 12th and 92.1 % in 10th.)
- State two differences between user and kernel space?
- What do you mean by a semaphore?
- What is the use of a copy constructor?
- Which language is used for artificial intelligence?
- Introduce yourself.
- Name some of your strengths and weaknesses?
- Family background.
- What do you know about our company?
- Where do you see yourself five years down the line?
Other Resources for Placement Training: