Excerpts from interview #1:
(A student has scored CGPA 7.8 in graduation, 83.4% in 12th and 88.75% 10th for a job profile business analyst)
Technical interview and HR interview:
- Tell me something about yourself.
- Tell me about the approaches which you used to counter the DI problems.
- What is the difference RDBMS and Graph Database?
- Difference between aggregate functions of sql?
- Tell me about the projects apart from the ones which are not mentioned in the resume.
- Why did you prefer the graph database (Neo4j) not any other?
- How many squares are there on a chess board?
- How will you cut an equilateral triangle into 4 equal equilateral triangles?
- Why do you want to join the company?
- What is the difference between functions and scalar functions?
- Tell me about pre-defined functions of sql?
Excerpts from interview #2:
(A student has scored CGPA 7.8 in graduation, 83.4% in 12th and 88.75% 10th for the analytic Consultancy)
- What is the difference between charge card and credit card?
- How do credit card companies/ banks make money? What is the main source of making money?
- How many edges are there in 3D cube, 4D cube and 2D cube?(puzzle based questions)
- How many people are there in the air in the given day in US?(guess estimate question)
- How would you estimate American Airline’s annual revenue?
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why would you want to join this company?
- Describe yourself in one word.
- On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer.
- Would you lie for the company?
- What is your dream company?
Excerpts from interview #3:
(A student has scored CGPA 8.1 in graduation, 82.6% in 12th and 75.2% 10th)
- Tell us about any technical projects that you have undertaken in the past 3 years?
- Why did you choose this specific project?
- Which and why language did you choose for your particular project?
- Basic concepts of C language?
- What is an empty class? What functionality does it offer in java?
- Tell me about your highs and lows in these 4 years of college life.
- Logical Based Questions: You have a cake. How would you divide it into 8 pieces using only 3 lines?
- What is your career goal?
- What is your dream holiday destination?
- What are the qualities of a team leader?
Excerpts from interview #4:
(A student has scored CGPA 7.4 in graduation, 78.1% in 12th and 76.3% 10th)
- Difference between goto, long jmp() and setjmp()?
- Can an array be an Ivalue?
- Are bit fields portable?
- Explain macro and its usage?
- Explain “bit masking”?
- How many levels deep can you nest include files?
- How do you create type- insensitive operator?
- Give me an example of your creativity.
- On a scale of 1 to 10 rate yourself as a person.
- Who has inspired you the most in your life and why?
- If you win a $10 million lottery, will you still work?
- What is the toughest decision you ever had to make?
- Any questions?
Excerpts from interview #5:
(A student has scored CGPA 7.3 in graduation, 71.6% in 12th and 68.3% 10th for the job profile of Analytic Consultancy)
- Can you outline the various steps in an analytic project?
- What do you do in data exploration
- Tell me about data preparation?
- How will you treat missing values?
- How will you treat outlier values?
- How do you assess the results of a logistic regression analysis?
- What is your biggest regret in life?
- Give us two of your biggest strengths and weaknesses.
- What interests you the most about this position?
- What are the here things that your friends will say about you?
- How ambitious are you? Would you compete for the job?
- What is your aim in life?
- What is your short term goal?
- How do you think your friends will define you?
Excerpts from interview #6:
(A student has scored CGPA 8.1 in graduation, 75.4% in 12th and 68.3% 10th)
- How do you implement tree mirroring?
- Can procedure in package be overloaded?
- What do you mean by threads in operating system?
- Why is the prime motive behind companies using private cloud?
- Write a program to print ASCII code for a given digit.
- Can a procedure in a package be overloaded?
- Why should you be hired for this role?
- Which TV series do you like the most? Enlist some major characteristics of this series.
- Under what circumstances you will leave this job?
- Would you like to suggest anything to us?
- What qualities do you think will be required for this job?
- Do you consider yourself successful?