ECONOMY AND AGRICULTURE
- Worsening INR
- Impact of increasing oil prices on Indian economy
- How important is flow of money for the economy?
- Need of the Hour is to Maximise Possibilities of Agriculture in India
- Inequality can be Reduced by the Power of the Market rather than the Government
- FDI in Defence sector
- RBI’s strategies to increase liquidity in Economy
- Farmer’s protest and its impact on economy
- The New Era of MSMEs
- Global Recession and shapes of Economy
- Banking Crisis In India
- Are Mergers the only solution to revive debt ridden banks?
- FATF Review of Indian Economy Pushed to 2021
- Crypto-currency and issues related to it
- Growing trends of Privatisation
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Crisis- a Lesson to Bankers
EDUCATION AND HUMAN RESOURCES
17.Higher Education versus skill acquisition
18. Entrance exams versus Qualifying exams - what is the relevance of entrance exams for admissions to UG and PG courses in India?
19. Online schooling, can it be the future of education?
20. New Education Policy 2020: A Progressive Policy with Diverse Challenges
21. Labour Law Reforms
22. Direct Tax Vivaad se Vishwaas Act, 2020
23. COVID-19: Biodiversity Conservation– Our Solutions are in Nature
24. Hyper-globalism is threat to human prosperity
25. Net Zero Carbon Emission
26. Shifting of Earth's Geo-Magnetic field and its impact
27. Money Laundering and Illegal Wildlife trade
28. Ban on plastic: Environment vs. Economy
29. Seed Bombs: Solution to Man-Animal Conflict
30. Growing Pollution in Rivers
31. Organic Farming in India
ETHICS AND MORALITY
32. Growing Intolerance in the world
33. Goodwill is the only asset that competition cannot undersell or destroy
GDPI Essay Preparation Links:
INDIAN POLITICAL AFFAIRS
34. Is CAA against the spirit of the Indian Constitution? What are the social and economic ramifications?
35. New India @75
36. Scrapping of section 377 - the latest addition to Human rights protection
37. Pro poor policies of Modi Government
38. Controversies surrounding the Present-day NDA government in India
39. Relevance of the Supreme court's decision to decriminalize the crime of adultery laid under section 497 of IPC
40. India China border issues – how can India maintain balance between conflict & trade relations?
41.Too much Democracy is Detrimental to Development
42. India needs aggressive and pragmatic neighbourhood policy
43. Today India Needs ‘Harmony in Diversity’, Not Unity in Diversity
44. Atmanirbhar bharat
45. India and SDGs
46. India’s Neighbourhood Policy
47. India’s Participation in Central Asian Region
48. India’s race for UNSC permanent membership
49. Presidential vs Parliamentary form of government- which one India should go for?
50. History of Galwan Valley
51. India’s deepening malnutrition
52. One nation one election
53. What is CAATSA and its implications on India?
54.Growing left wing politics in India
55. GST Tussle
56. Compatibility of the Contempt of Court with International Standards
57.Change in US government – its effect on the world.
58. China and its foreign policy.
59. Armenia-Azerbaijan Issues
60. USA’s mediation for Israel in Eurasia Region
61. One Belt One Road (OBOR) Policy and India's Counter
62. Brexit and its implications
63. Importance of regional trade blocs like NAFTA, RCEP etc
64. Afghan Peace Process and Its implications on India
66. Indo-Nepal conflict
67. UN 75 Declaration
68. NASA’s Artemis Program
69. Blue dot network and India
70. Life lessons that corona virus taught us.
71. Depression and work from home, explore the relationship.
72. Has the family gained during corona times? The good, bad, & the ugly of being quarantined at home
73. Is humanity enough to handle crisis and serving people in need?
74. Is being vegetarian the way to go for the world?
75. Happiness is not an ideal of reason, but of imagination.
76. Knowledge will give you power, but character respect.
77. War is the ultimate Price we pay for lasting Peace
78. Artificial Intelligence is Not All Evil – It can Promote Social Good Too
79.Our World is in a Surplus of Multilateral Challenges and a Deficit of Solutions.
80. The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
81. Does India need more missiles or more industries?
82. The era of Digitalisation
83. National Infrastructure Pipeline
84. How will FASTag project help in improving logistics and transport sector?
SOCIAL ISSUES (Society, Gender, Caste)
85. Mob Lynching
87. Media’s duty is to inform public, not manufacture opinion.
88. Urban exclusion of migrant workers in India is a reality and needs urgent robust policy measures.
89. Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition
90. Economic Growth and Development are shaped by the societies in which they operate.
91. Social Media is the fourth pillar of democracy.
92. How does aleader impact the destiny of his country?
93. The Cry of Transgenders
94. Role of ASHAs during pandemic
95.One Nation, One Ration Card
96. Legalising Betting in India
97. Media’s duty is to inform public, not manufacture opinion.
98.Elderly Population in India
99. Transparent Taxation- honouring the honest platform
100. Data Free Flow with Trust (DFFT)