ECONOMY AND AGRICULTURE
- India to be the world’s third largest economy by 2028
- Impact of increasing inflation on global economy
- How important is flow of money for the economy?
- Need of the Hour is to Maximise Possibilities of Agriculture in India
- Inequality can be Reduced by the Power of the Market rather than the Government
- FDI in Defence sector
- RBI’s strategies to tackle inflation in Economy
- Non-Performing Assets and their impact on economy
- The New Era of MSMEs
- Global Recession and shapes of Economy
- India becoming a leader in Renewable Energy
- Are Mergers the only solution to revive debt ridden banks?
- One Nation One Ration Card : Need and Impact
- Crypto-currency and issues related to it
- Growing trends of Privatisation
- Fugitive Economic Offenders and the need to bring them back
EDUCATION AND HUMAN RESOURCES
- Higher Education versus skill acquisition
- Entrance exams versus Qualifying exams - what is the relevance of entrance exams for admissions to UG and PG courses in India?
- Online schooling, can it be the future of education?
- New Education Policy: A Progressive Policy with Diverse Challenges
- Labour Law Reforms
- HRD Ministry is now Education Ministry: Just a change of name or more?
- COVID-19: Biodiversity Conservation– Our Solutions are in Nature
- Hyper-globalism is threat to human prosperity
- Net Zero Carbon Emission
- Shifting of Earth's Geo-Magnetic field and its impact
- Money Laundering and Illegal Wildlife trade
- Ban on plastic: Environment vs. Economy
- Seed Bombs: Solution to Man-Animal Conflict
- Growing Pollution in Rivers
- Organic Farming in India
ETHICS AND MORALITY
- Growing Intolerance in the world
- Goodwill is the only asset that competition cannot undersell or destroy
INDIAN POLITICAL AFFAIRS
- Is defection becoming the new norm in Indian politics?
- New India @75
- Scrapping of section 377 - progressive addition to Human rights protection
- Pro poor policies of Modi Government
- Controversies surrounding the Present-day NDA government in India
- Relevance of the Supreme court's decision to decriminalize the crime of adultery laid under section 497 of IPC
- India China border issues – how can India maintain balance between conflict & trade relations?
- Too much Democracy is Detrimental to Development
- India needs aggressive and pragmatic neighbourhood policy
- Today India Needs ‘Harmony in Diversity’, Not Unity in Diversity
- India and SDGs
- India’s Neighbourhood Policy
- India’s Participation in Central Asian Region
- India’s claim to UNSC permanent membership
- Presidential vs Parliamentary form of government- which one India should go for?
- India’s deepening malnutrition
- India as the World’s fifth largest economy
- One nation one election
- What is CAATSA and its implications on India?
- Growing left wing politics in India
- GST growth indicates India’s growth
- Compatibility of the Contempt of Court with International Standards
57. Russia-Ukraine War and its impact on geopolitics
58. China and its foreign policy.
59. ‘New Quad’ and its future
60. USA’s mediation for Israel in Eurasia Region
GDPI Essay Preparation Links:
61. One Belt One Road (OBOR) Policy and India's Counter
62. Democracy in its neighbourhood is in India’s interest.
63. Importance of regional trade blocs like NAFTA, RCEP etc
64. Withdrawal of US from Afghanistan and Its implications for India
66. Rising Chinese hegemony in Indo-Pacific and implications for India.
67. UN at 77
68. NASA’s Artemis Program
69. Blue dot network and India
70. Life lessons that corona virus taught us.
71. Depression and work from home, explore the relationship.
72. Has the family gained during corona times? The good, bad, & the ugly of being quarantined at home
73. Is humanity enough to handle crisis and serving people in need?
74. Is being vegetarian the way to go for the world?
75. Happiness is not an ideal of reason, but of imagination.
76. Knowledge will give you power, but character respect.
77. War is the ultimate Price we pay for lasting Peace
78. Artificial Intelligence is Not All Evil – It can Promote Social Good Too
79.Our World is in a Surplus of Multilateral Challenges and a Deficit of Solutions.
80. The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal
SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
81. Does India need more missiles or more industries?
82. Genetically Modified Crops
83. National Infrastructure Pipeline
84. How will FASTag project help in improving logistics and transport sector?
SOCIAL ISSUES (Society, Gender, Caste)
85. Lack of civic sense among Indians is pushing the country backwards
87. Media’s duty is to inform public, not manufacture opinion.
88. Urban exclusion of migrant workers in India is a reality and needs urgent robust policy measures.
89. Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition
90. Economic Growth and Development are shaped by the societies in which they operate.
91. Social Media is the fourth pillar of democracy.
92. How does a leader impact the destiny of his country?
93. The Cry of Transgenders
94. Role of ASHAs during pandemic
95.One Nation, One Ration Card
96. Legalising Betting in India
97. Media’s duty is to inform public, not manufacture opinion.
98.Elderly Population in India
99. Transparent Taxation- honouring the honest platform
100. Data Free Flow with Trust (DFFT)