Excerpts from Interview #1:
(CGPA 6.1 in Graduation, 74% in 12th and 82% in 10th)
- What do you mean by DBMS?
- What are pointers? What are stacks and queues?
- An arrival and departure time of the employees in an office are given. Find the maximum number of systems that are needed so that at no instance, an employee has to work.
- State two differences between C and C++
- Tell me whether the given Binary tree is BST or not?
- Given a number “S”, find out how many number of ways a,b,c,d (all>1) can exist such that a+b+c+d=S.
- What was the Strategy adopted to achieve Project goals?
- Introduce Yourself.
- What makes you think that you are eligible for this job?
- Tell us two of your weaknesses and strengths.
- How would you rate us as interviewers?
Excerpts from Interview #2:
(Profile: Technology Analyst, Present C.G.P.A:- 7.9, 10th Marks – 76%, 12th Marks – 86% )
- What is the difference between package and interface?
- What is the use of namespace std in C++?
- Can a constructor be private and how are this() and super() method used with constructor?
- What is the difference between union and anonymous union?
- How do you implement one-to-one, one-to-many and many-to-many relationships while designing tables?
- What are triggers? How do you invoke a trigger on demand?
- Tell me about yourself.
- Tell me about your summer projects.
- Why do you want to join our company?
- Are you willing to relocate or travel?
- What are the career options right now?
- Would you lie for the company?
Excerpts from Interview #3:
(Profile: Technology Analyst, Present C.G.P.A:- 8.4, 10th Marks – 83%, 12th Marks – 74%)
- What is spiral model?
- What will happen when a Rollback statement is executed inside a trigger?
- Given an alien language dictionary where the words are sorted, we need to figure out the list and order of the alphabets for that language.
- What are near, far and huge pointers?
- What is Scheduling?
- What is the difference between static and global variables and also define what volatile variables are?
- Tell us about yourself.
- Who has inspired you in your life and why?
- What are three qualities that your friends will describe you having?
Excerpts from Interview #4:
(Profile: Technology Analyst, Present C.G.P.A :- 6.9 , 10th Marks – 77%, 12th Marks – 85% )
- How do you access command-line arguments within the code?
- Bootstrap loader program is a program belonging to which software
- Write a function to print Fibonacci series and Tribonacci series?
- What is a structure and why it is used?
- Given a string of bits, divide the string such that each string in the division is a binary representation of a power 5.
- Explain the selection sort algorithm?
- Tell us about yourself & family background?
- What are your outdoor hobbies?
- What are your aspirations?
- Where do you see yourself five years from now?
- What makes you angry?
Excerpts from Interview #5:
(Profile: Technology Analyst, Present C.G.P.A:- 7.9, 10th Marks – 86%, 12th Marks – 76%)
- What are the different synchronization mechanisms?
- What is the difference between wait() and sleep()?
- Difference between call by value and call by reference?
- What is the difference between member variables initialization and assignment in a constructor?
- What is difference between constant pointer and constant variable?
- What is the use of String Tokenizer class?
- Tell me about garbage collector algorithms and different heap generations.
- What is file handling?
- Tell us about yourself.
- Tell me about your dream job.
- Tell us about a serious problem you’ve had with your teacher? How did you resolve it?
- Are you willing to relocate if required?
Excerpts from Interview #6:
(Profile: Technology Analyst, Present C.G.P.A:- 7.3, 10th Marks – 76%, 12th Marks – 82%)
Technical interview and HR Interview:
- Does java support multiple inheritance or not?
- Tell me about mutex and semaphores?
- Tell me about REST services.
- How can you achieve run time polymorphism?
- How many characters are recognized by ANSI C++?
- What are class members by default?
- Give me an example of your creativity?
- How do you feel about working nights and weekends?
- Difference between hard work and smart work?
- What are your goals?
- What was the toughest decision that you ever had to make?
Walmart Preparation Links