Excerpts from Interview #1:
(A B.Engg – CSE student from Panjab University with 8.9 CGPA and having 72% in 12th and 76% in 10th standard.)
- How many words can be read by cin?
- What is the use of ‘super’ keyword inside a constructor?
- Explain the concept of proper inheritance?
- What are abstract classes and anonymous classes?
- When should a function throw an exception?
- Why do you want to join our company?
- Are you willing to relocate or travel?
- What are your strength and weakness?
- Describe your ideal company, location & job.
Excerpts from Interview #2:
(A B.Engg. – CSE student from Panjab University with profile as 8.4 CGPA and having 86 % in 12th and 93 % in 10th.)
- How can you insert values in multiple rows using one Insert statement?
- Explain access specifiers?
- What are TCP/IP protocols?
- What are near, far and huge pointers?
- Explain waterfall model?
- Tell us about yourself.
- How much salary do you expect from us?
- Tell me something about our company?
- How do feel about working according to US timings – 1:00pm to 9pm?
- Do you have any questions for me?
Excerpts from Interview #3:
(A B.Engg. – ECE student from Panjab University with profile as 6.8 CGPA and having 83 % in 12th and 87 % in 10th.)
- Difference between Linked list and Queue?
- What are bitfields? What is the use of bit fields in a Structure declaration?
- Write an algorithm for quick sort?
- What is cursor?
- Difference between rowid and rownum in SQL?
- Tell us about yourself & family background?
- Are you ready to handle a team under pressure?
- How do you feel about reporting to a younger person?
- How many hours in a week do you normally work?
- How would you handle a customer who is very angry?
Excerpts from Interview #4:
(A B.Engg. – CSE student from Panjab University with profile as 7.1 CGPA and having 80 % in 12th and 91 % in 10th.)
- What are the different synchronization mechanisms?
- Can a static member function access member variable of an object?
- What is the difference between member variables initialization and assignment in a constructor?
- What is the use of ’classpath’ environment variable?
- What is the use of StringTokenizer class?
- Today is Monday. After 61 days, it will be?
- Tell us about yourself?
- Why have you had so many jobs?
- Walk us through your resume.
- Tell me about a situation when your work was criticized?
- Why did you resign from your previous company?
Excerpts from Interview #5:
(A B.Engg. – CSE student from Panjab University with profile as 7.9 CGPA and having 86 % in 12th and 93.6 % in 10th.)
- Difference between operator overloading and function overloading
- Can you instantiate an abstract class and what is an inner class?
- When do you call copy constructor?
- How can you swap values between two rows in a table using single- SQL statement?
- What is the type of this pointer?
- How was the previous interviews?
- What are the career options right now?
- Would you like to change your domain, if yes why?
- How much salary do you expect?
- What are you expecting from the company?
Excerpts from Interview #6:
(A B.Engg. – CSE student from Panjab University with profile as 7.56 CGPA and having 84 % in 12th and 91 % in 10th.)
- What do you mean by data hiding?
- What is Function Overloading?
- What is SDLC?
- Explain the key functions of data binding.
- What is the use of pointers in C?
- Introduce Yourself.
- State your three strengths.
- What is your biggest regret and achievement till now?
- Tell us something about your Family.
- Where do you see yourself after 10 years?
- What is the capital of Mozambique?