Excerpts from Interview #1:
(CGPA 7.3 in Graduation, 80.1% in 12th and 86.6% in 10th)
- Write a data structure for a queue.
- What is cloud computing?
- What is the difference between a virus and a trojan?
- What is the Towers of Hanoi problem?
- Why do you want to join Tavant Technologies?
- What are your weaknesses? How do you plan to overcome them?
- What do you think of yourself?
- According to you, what are the traits required for this job?
Excerpts from Interview #2:
(CGPA 8.3 in Graduation, 90% in 12th and 92.5% in 10th)
- What are pointers?
- What is a foreign key?
- What is heap?
- What are the types of joins?
- What does FSF stands for?
- Explain your current project.
- Why Tavant Technologies?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your hobbies?
- How would you rate us as interviewers?
Tavant-Technologies Preparation Links
Excerpts from Interview #3:
(A B.Engg. – CSE tudent with profile as 7.56 CGPA and having 84 % in 12th and 91 % in 10th)
- What do you mean by data hiding?
- What is Function Overloading?
- What is SDLC?
- Explain the key functions of data binding.
- What is the use of pointers in C?
- Introduce Yourself.
- State your three strengths.
- What is your biggest regret and achievement till now?
- Tell us something about your Family.
- Where do you see yourself after 10 years?
Excerpts from Interview #4:
(A B.Engg. CSE student with profile as 7.9 CGPA and having 86 % in 12th and 93.6 % in 10th)
- Difference between operator overloading and function overloading
- Can you instantiate an abstract class and what is an inner class?
- When do you call copy constructor?
- How can you swap values between two rows in a table using single- SQL statement?
- What is the type of this pointer?
- How were the previous interviews?
- What are the career options right now?
- Would you like to change your domain, if yes why?
- How much salary do you expect?
- What are you expecting from the company?
Excerpts from Interview #5:
(IT student with profile as 6.85 CGPA and having 76.5 % in 12th and 85.3 % in 10th)
- Explain the Software Development Life Cycle.
- What is the advantage of can and court over traditional scan and print functions?
- Explain with examples any 2 features of OOPS.
- What are different types of Compilers and also define how to convert NFA to DFA?
- What kind of salary are you looking for?
- What is your negative point that you want to improve?
- Why do you want to work with Tavant Technologies?
- Any questions for us?
Excerpts from Interview #6:
(Computer Science Engineering student with profile as 7.7 CGPA and having 84.4 % in 12th and 86.2 % in 10th)
- How will you call C functions from C ++ and vice-versa?
- Explain paging, faulting, and deadlock?
- Define max, min heap and search time of heap.
- Is it possible to subtract pointers from each other? How?
- What motivates you to do your best on the job?
- Describe your management style.
- Why do you think you would do well at this job?
- What would your previous supervisor say your strongest point is?
Other Resources for Placement Training: