Excerpts from Interview #1:
(A B.Engg – ECE student from Panjab University with 7.34 CGPA and having 87.5 % in 12th and 90 % in 10th standard.)
- DBMS, C, C++ related questions, microprocessors, electronics, etc.
- Introduce yourself.
- Case Study questions (e.g. Count the no. of trees in India).
- Different things the Government of India will have to consider to if it wants to implement a metro in Chandigarh.
Excerpts from Interview #2:
(A B.Engg. – ECE student from Panjab University with profile as 6.18 CGPA and having 71.4 % in 12th and 89.7 % in 10th.)
- What is DBMS?
- What is SQL SELECT Query?
- What is the statement terminator in C?
- What is difference between Java and C?
- Tell me something about yourself.
- Did you find the placement process cumbersome?
- What are your favorite subjects and why?
- Mention your biggest achievement.
- What type of significant problems have you faced and how did you overcome them?
Excerpts from Interview #3:
(A B.Engg. – ECE student from Panjab University with profile as 7.3 CGPA and having 89.4 % in 12th and 86 % in 10th.)
- What is an XNOR gate? In which applications is it used?
- Mention a software for programming an Atmega microcontroller.
- What is the difference between a compiler and a linker?
- Estimate the number of people living in Chandigarh? Explain the assumptions you are making.
- For a robber, which is easier to rob: a restaurant or a bank? Explain. Assume that the bank owner has insurance but the restaurant owner does not.
- Estimate the number of ice cream bricks sold each year in India.
Excerpts from Interview #4:
(A B.Engg. – ECE student from Panjab University with profile as 7.64 CGPA and having 71.4 % in 12th and 89.7 % in 10th.)
- Which is a better choice DBMS or RDBMS?
- Why was C++ developed? What were the weak points in C?
- What do you mean by 'root'?
- Estimate the number of children born each year in India.
- A reputable electronics business wants to develop itself online. What is your advice on this?
- What do you think BPO is?
Excerpts from Interview #5:
(A B.Engg. – ECE student from Panjab University with profile as 7.25 CGPA and having 78.5 % in 12th and 85 % in 10th.)
- What is SQL injection?
- Mention some disadvantages of using SQL.
- What is cell capacity in wireless communications? Give its formula.
- Why did you leave studies in between?
- Why did you prepare for Civil Services examination?
- If you want to work in a challenging position then why didn’t you work as a Civil Service officer?
- Do you have any questions for me?
Excerpts from Interview #6:
(A B.Engg. – Mech. student from Panjab University with profile as 7.89 CGPA and having 85.7 % in 12th and 92 % in 10th.)
- What is the abbreviation of FSM in RAM?
- What is the difference between null and void pointer?
- Write a program to add two numbers in C++ using classes.
- Write a program that takes a 3 digit number n and finds out whether the number 2^n + 1 is prime, or if it is not prime find out its divisors.
- What is debugger?
- Where do you see yourself 5 years down the line?
- What will you do if you have wings?
- Do you have any location constraint as such?
- Who is the current CEO of Sutherland?
- Are you a quick learner?