Excerpts from Interview #1:
(ECE student having 10th grade - 82.4%, 12th grade - 83.82%, Graduation score - 73.7%)
- Tell me about PLCs.
- Tell me the types of Control systems.
- Questions based on DC.
- What is an lvalue and rvalue?
- What is making the news today?
- What’s your management style?
- What are your long term goals?
- What are your short term goals?
Excerpts from Interview #2:
(Engineering student having 10th score 90.80%, 12th score 82% and graduation score 74.2%)
- Tell me the differencebetween generator and alternator
- Why AC systems are preferred over Dc systems?
- What is slip in an induction motor?
- Tell me some application of storage batteries.
- Which profiles would you like to work in?
- Tell us your hobbies.
- We will make you work 14 hours a day and every private company will do that. So, if you can't work for so long hours, you are at a wrong place because you are not going to get your 'ME' time. Will you be able to cope up with that?
- Are you willing to relocate?
Excerpts from Interview #3:
(A student having 10th score 87.4%, 12th score 89.8% and graduation score 78.6%)
- State Thevenin’s theorem.
- Tell me the different methods for the starting of a synchronous motor.
- Tell me about maximum power transfer theorem.
- Explain the different losses in a transformer.
- Was asked to solve 26 fastest horses Puzzle.
- Would you like to change your domain, if yes why?
- Tell me an experience of yours in that you didn’t like to do and how you handled it?
- What are you expecting from the company?
- Are you comfortable shifting base?
Excerpts from Interview #4:
(A student having 10th score 95.64%, 12th score 93.5% and graduation score 89.32%)
- Tell me about single-phase transformer.
- What are the disadvantages of low power factor?
- State the methods of improving power factor?
- Tell me about VSCF wind electrical system.
- What is real power and reactive power in ac circuits?
- Some general discussion about my resume.
- Describe your interests and hobbies.
- What do you about the company?
- What do you think are the qualities which a leader should have?
- Solve the puzzle - Fill a 4l jug using 3l and 5l jugs.
Excerpts from Interview #5:
(A student having 10th score 91.4%, 12th score 83.8% and graduation score 77.2%)
- How does Zener phenomenon differ from Avalanche breakdown?
- Tell me about thin film resistors and wire- wound resistors.
- What is a differential amplifier?
- What do you know about stiffness factor?
- What is power relay?
- What is the difference between power relay and reverse power relay.
- Why do you think you’re a suitable candidate for this job?
- Why haven’t you been placed yet?
- How will you compensate for the lack of experience you have for this position?
- How will you rate your communication skills and technical skills?
- What irritates you about co-workers and what is your style of management?
Excerpts from Interview #6:
(Engineering student having 10th score 78.5%, 12th score 79.8% and graduation score 63.4%)
- Why armature rheostat is kept in maximum position?
- Tell me the difference between Verilog task and Verilog function.
- What do you know about suitable transmission voltage?
- What is essential to prove safe isolation of electrical circuit?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Tell me something about your hobbies.
- What do you know about our competitors in the market?
- Do you have any questions for us?
- Why Schneider ?