Excerpts from Interview #1:
(B.M.M background, 89 % in 12th and 82 % in 10th.)
- “Capital Punishment Should be banned”
- Tell me about yourself. Why did you choose this career?
- Tell us about your education?
- When did you decide on banking career?
- Aren't you over qualified for this position? What is your greatest strength?
- What is your weakness?
Excerpts from Interview #2:
(B. Tech background, with academic profile as 8.3 CGPA, 84% in 12th and 91% in 10th.)
- “Beauty Contests degrade womanhood”
- What have you been doing after graduation?
- Why are you leaving your current position? ( for working professionals)
- What other career options do you have?
- What goals do you have in your career?
- How do you plan to achieve these goals?
Excerpts from Interview #3:
(Bachelor’s in Finance, 97% in 12th and 79.2% in 10th.)
- “If you are not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.”
- What is a Bank?
- Why do you want to work in the Banking industry?
- What do you know about our company? (Should have an idea about important products from various banks, tag lines etc…)
- Why are you interested in our company?
- Why don't you join some private company? What is your long-term objective?
- Where do you see yourself, five years from now?
Excerpts from Interview #4:
(B.Sc. in Zoology, 89.5% in 12th and 74% in 10th.)
- “Speculation is an art of Life”
- How will your professional knowledge be helpful in the Banking career?
- Do you have any plans for further education?
- Do you have any actual work experience?
- Do you have any location preferences?
- Will you relocate?
- Who is your role model?
- What are your short-term goals?
Excerpts from Interview #5:
(B.Sc. in Botany, 91.3% in 12th and 65% in 10th.)
- “Is Inflation always harmful?”
- What are your hobbies?
- Tell us about your extracurricular activities.
- Questions related to your achievements?
- Are you a team player?
- Do you handle pressure well? Why should I hire you?
- What will you do if you get a better offer?
- What do you know about banking?
- How is your professional knowledge useful for our organization?
Excerpts from Interview #6:
(B.Sc. in Botany, 93% in 12th and 96% in 10th.)
- “Should There Be A Global Language?”
- What do you mean by repo rate and reverse repo rate?
- What is Sensex and Nifty?
- State the basic difference between cheque and demand draft.
- Why should we hire you?
- What do you mean by fiscal deficit?
- What are CRR and SLR rates?
- Why do you enter banking field after engineering?
- Tells us one trait of yours that would be helpful for our bank?
- State one decision of your life that has changed your approach towards life.
- Mention your three strengths and weaknesses.
- State some of your interests.
- Do you have any questions for the interviewer?
Other Resources for Placement Training: