Technical interviews are conducted to select candidates for technical or graduate-level specialist job positions. The purpose of these interviews is to assess your field-specific knowledge. Review the basics of PHP to get a good score in your technical interview.
List of Technical Questions based on PHP
- If class implementing the interface does not use exact same method signatures as are defined in the interface. Will show
- Static properties cannot be initialized using
- If property of class is declare using var then PHP5 will treat the property as?
- Class member variables are also called?
- How to typecast a variable to Boolean?
- include_once is a ________.
- microtime() returns _______.
- What will range('a', 'z') return?
- Which PHP function or variable will return the value of current session id?
- What is the simplest method of computing the sum of all the elements of an array?
- What is the name of function used to convert an array into a string?
- _______ function is used to sort an array in ascending order by value while preserving key associations.
- Array values are keyed by ______ values (called indexed arrays) or using ______ values (called associative arrays).
- Which object-oriented pattern would you use to implement a class that must be instantiated only once for the entire lifespan of a script?
- In PHP 5, how can you write a class so that some of its properties cannot be accessed from outside its methods?
- The ___________ function automatically transforms newline characters into HTML tags.
- By default, PHP stores session data in ______________.
- How are session variables accessed through?
- If cookie expiration time is not set explicitly, what happens to it?
- PECL stands for?
- PEAR stands for?
- How does the identity operator === compare two values?
- __FILE__ is ?
- list in PHP is ?
- PHP allow which commenting style?
- In terms of keywords and language syntax, PHP is similar to?
- What is most appropriate way to open file "placementquestion.txt" in write mode?
- In PHP, variable always start with _____?
- A PHP scripting block always starts with
- PHP stands for
If you have any question, suggestion or feedback, feel free to post it in the discussion box given below.
Other Resources for Placement Training: