Excerpts from Interview #1:
(CGPA 7.8 in Graduation, 75.90% in 12th and 83.6% in 10th)
- Explain the different types of sorting algorithms.
- Tell me about TCP/IP protocol.
- Tell me the difference between Hash Table and Hash map?
- Write a function to print Fibonacci series and Tribonacci series?
- What is Backtracking?
- Why do you want to join Mahindra Comviva?
- What is the reason behind the Low/high C.G.P.A.
- Self-analysis questions (Rate yourself based on technical skills, soft skills etc.)
- Tell us about your family background, financial condition, interests, hobbies etc.
- How long are you expected to work for us if hired?
- How do you plan to achieve these goals?
- Tell me about some of your recent goals and what you did to achieve them.
Excerpts from Interview #2:
(CGPA 7.4 in Graduation, 88.27% in 12th and 80.54% in 10th.)
- Discussion on summer projects
- What is the difference between TCP and UDP?
- What is thread? Draw the life cycle of a process.
- What is paging? Tell me something about different types of paging.
- What are the reasons for my choosing the department I have chosen to work in?
- What are the takeaways from my college experience?
- Tell me about yourself.
- What do you know about our company?
- Do you handle pressure well?
- Are you willing to travel? How much?
- Tell me about a time when you missed an obvious solution to a problem.
Mahindra-Comviva Preparation Links
Excerpts from Interview #3:
(Job Profile: Process- Recharge Application Manager, CGPA 6.4 in Graduation, 72.7% in 12th and 75.6% in 10th)
- Tell me about inheritance and write a program of its implementation?
- In which programming languages, you can write a code comfortably?
- What are your areas of interest?
- How to implement linked list in Java.
- Write a program to delete a node from the linked list?
- What is the byte code in java?
- What is the one thing that you change in tour life?
- Any Preferences about joining any of the given branches of the organization?
- Any other posts of leadership held?
- Any other profile he/ she may be interested in?
Excerpts from Interview #4:
( A student from IGNOU with CGPA 6.59 in Graduation, 77.56% in 12th and 88% in 10th.)
- How to find a loop in a linked list?
- Is java a pure OOP language? Justify your answer.
- Write a code for quick sort and implement it on doubly linked list.
- What is deadlock? How to prevent it and avoid it?
- Tell me about JVM?
- Introduce yourself.
- Tell me about your family background.
- What do you like about Mahindra Comviva?
- What is the meaning of your name?
- What salary are you expecting?
- Are you willing to work overtime?
- Why are you choosing this platform?
Excerpts from Interview #5:
(CGPA 8.1 in Graduation, 83.2% in 12th and 75% in 10th)
- Difference between overloading and overriding in Java.
- What is segmentation?
- Explain 3-way handshaking protocol.
- IS linked list a linear or non- linear data structure?
- What is composite primary key?
- Tell me an experience of yours in that you didn’t like to do and how you handled it?
- What are you expecting from the company?
- What qualities do you feel a successful manager should have?
- Why should I hire you?
- What do you know about our competitors?
- Tell me about a time when you anticipated potential problems and developed preventive measures.
Excerpts from Interview #6:
(CGPA 7.2 in Graduation, 85.33% in 12th and 86.1% in 10th)
- What is rollback?
- What is primary key?
- Tell me about the inheritance in java .Does Java support multiple inheritance?
- Tell me about mutating objects.
- Write a program without syntax error.
- Tell me about ‘this’ pointer in Java.
- Tell us about yourself & family background?
- Are you ready to handle a team under pressure? How will you manage them?
- What are your aspirations?
- How will you rate your communication skills and technical skills?
- What irritates you about co-workers and what is your style of management?
Other Resources for Placement Training: