Excerpts from Interview #1:
(A B.E. ECE student having 10th grade - 92.54%, 12th grade - 70.9%, Graduation score - 76.8%)
- Write a C program in Fibonacci series.
- Write a factorial program using C.
- What is Recursion Function?
- What is the difference between C and CPP?
- Tell me about yourself.
- Do you have any questions for us?
- Why do you want to join iNAUTIX?
- What is your preferable location?
- How would you rate your interview?
Excerpts from Interview #2:
(Engineering student having 10th grade- 82.9% 12th grade-87.08% and graduation score-78.5%)
- Technical questions regarding Normalization and DE normalization
- Can you use Bubble Sort To sort the number of elements.
- Write a program using mergesort technique.
- What is the difference between stack and queue
- Give us a brief introduction about yourself.
- Do you have any particular problems with Relocation, and any particular preference.
- How was the pre-placement talk useful?
- Why did you choose IT field
iNautix Preparation Links
Excerpts from Interview #3:
(An engg student having 10th grade- 85.2% 12th grade-73.5% and graduation score-76.9%)
- How are pointers type-cast?
- What do you understand by friend-functions? How are they used?
- Write a code for dynamic allocation of array.
- What is space and time complexity?
- WAP to reverse a String.
- What is your negative point that you want to improve?
- Tell me an experience of yours in that you didn’t like to do and how you handled it?
- Would you like to change your domain, if yes why?
- What are you expecting from the company?
Excerpts from Interview #4:
(Engineering student having 10th grade- 87.1% 12th grade - 90.6% and graduation score- 76.8%)
- What are disadvantages of C language.
- What do you mean by Data Binding?
- What are compile time Errors?
- What is polymorphism? When is it employed? give an example.
- Write a program to reverse a link list.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- Why do you want to work with iNautix?
- What does success mean to you?
- Tell me about your achievements and weaknesses?
Excerpts from Interview #5:
(Engineering student having 10th grade- 94.4%, 12th grade - 89.1% and graduation score - 75.2%)
- What are structures and unions? State differencves between them.
- Differentiate between new and malloc () , delete and free() ?
- What is the function of DML Compiler?
- State at least four kinds of indexing?
- What are pure virtual functions?
- What is more important for you – Money or Job Profile?
- How would a professor who knows you well describe you ?
- Can you work under pressure? Give us an example.
- What has been your greatest achievement uptil now?
- Would you bribe a policeman in order to save time as you have an important interview that day?
Excerpts from Interview #6:
(Engineering student having 10th grade- 82.24% 12th grade - 85.2% and graduation score- 74.4%)
- What are pointer-to-members ? Explain.
- Define Virtual function in C++.
- What are the deadlock avoidance schemes?
- Define ACID properties in a Database?
- Can a function be overloaded based on return types?
- What motivates you to do a good job?
- Give an example which describes that you are hard working.
- How did your technical interview go?
- Who is the CEO of iNautix Enterprises?
Other Resources for Placement Training: