Excerpts from Interview #1:
(NIT Nagpur student having Xth score 91.4%, XIIth score 89.8% and graduation score 79.2%)
- Tell me about yourself.
- Why do you want to join IOCL?
- Briefly describe the project that you have done in your training period?
- According to you which is the most important OSI layer?
- Justify your performance in college
Excerpts from Interview #2:
(NIT Nagpur student having Xth score 96.8%, XIIth score 93.8% and graduation score 88.32%)
- Introduce yourself.
- Tell me something about data mining?
- Where is it used? Can you tell its 3applications?
- Who is your role model and why?
- Can you name all the physical layers in networking?
Excerpts from Interview #3:
(CGPA 6.85 in Graduation, 90% in 12th and 84% in 10th.)
- Can you explain the difference between LIFO and FIFO?
- Where these two terms are implemented?
- Some theory of computation questions.
- What do you prefer- Hard work or smart work?
- Are you ready to relocate if required?
Excerpts from Interview #4:
(NIT Nagpur student having Xth score 92.2%, XIIth score 79.08% and graduation score 71.36%)
- Do you know the concept of hashing?
- What do you know about IOCL?
- Why do we mostly prefer to generate and distribute electricity in 3 phase and not in 4 phase or 5 phase?
- Which motor connection is preferable star-delta or delta-star?
- Any questions?
Excerpts from Interview #5:
(NIT Nagpur student having Xth score 94%, XIIth score 92.6% and graduation score 87.5%)
- Can you name the different types of processor?
- What is the difference between alternator and generator?
- Where do you see yourself in next 5 years?
- What are your present hobbies?
- How do you manage time in college between studies and extra-curricular activities?
Excerpts from Interview #6:
(A CGC landran student having 10th grade- 82% 12th grade-70.3% and graduation score-70.56%)
- What is the minimum cetane number for the diesel used for naval application?
- Name the hydrocarbon having the poorest oxidation stability.
- What is Materials Requirement Planning?
- What is Just In Time?
- Which fuel exhibits the property of Aniline point?
- Why is tetra-ethyl lead added to gasoline?
- Why did you apply for this particular job?
- What is your greatest weakness?
- Are you satisfied with your academic performance till date?
- Tell me something about yourself.
- Can you brief us about your hobbies and interests?