Excerpts from Interview #1:
(ECE student having 10th grade- 82.2% 12th grade-78.2% and graduation score-73.3%)
- What is CDMA?
- What is the latest innovation in mobile technology?
- What is Open System Interconnection (OSI)?
- What is channel hogging and file sharing?
- What are your main strengths that are in line with this job?
- What makes you special as compared to the other applicants?
- What are your salary expectations?
- What motivates you the most at your work?
- Tell me about your academic qualification.
Excerpts from Interview #2:
(CSE student with 7.34 CGPA and having 87.5 % in 12th and 90 % in 10th standard.)
- Tell me the difference between the character array and a string.
- Can you explain the Virtual memory?
- I was told to find the find the sum of two matrices and WAP for it.
- Can we replace the struct function in tree syntax with a union?
- Describe the complexity of Binary search, Quicksort and various other sorting and searching techniques..
- What is Storage management in Operating System?
- Tell us about your usual day.
- Draw a square and cut it into 4 equal parts then 5.
- A ball is dropped from the top of 8 m building. It bounces back half the drop. So when it will be still how many distance would it have travelled.
- Do you know anyone working with Huawei right now?
Excerpts from Interview #3:
(ECE student with profile as 7.52 CGPA and having 72% in 12th and 77.6 % in 10th.)
- Difference between data and information, and how are they related in a database?
- What are the optical solution and draw a diagram any of the optical network solution. For Example Repeater solution and explain about it.
- Questions from Data Communication like OSI model, TCP/IP protocol.
- What is Optical Communication and what are its advantages.
- Explain what you know about Optical Fiber.
- Why do you want to Join Huawei?
- What about the placement offers which you already have?
- What do you know about the company?
- Tell me about your strengths and about your weakness.
Excerpts from Interview #4:
(Computer Science Engineering student with profile as 8.98 CGPA and having 84.4 % in 12th and 86.2 % in 10th.)
- A man has 2 cows of total cost 200 rupees. He sold them for 210. For 1 cow he had a profit of 10% and for the other he had a loss of 10%. What is the price of each cow?
- Write a function for palindrome and factorial and explain.
- Difference between constant pointer and pointer to a constant.
- Write a function to find the nth item from the end of a linked list in a single pass.
- Questions on the projects undertaken.
- What do you know about the Job profile
- Any scope of improvement that you see in yourself and how are you going about it?
- Tell me about your family.
- Any questions for us?
Excerpts from Interview #5:
(ECE background with profile as 7.25 CGPA and having 79.1 % in 12th and 84.7 % in 10th.)
- Tell us about the software used for project that you made.
- What are the different types of modulation?
- Explain the different types of AM, FM along with the Diagrams on the paper.
- Describe GSM, CDMA with one of advantage?
- Can you tell how many pins are there in 8085 Microprocessor?
- Tell me about yourself and your achievements.
- Can you work in night shifts
- Any Weakness that you think you may have?
Excerpts from Interview #6:
(IT student with profile as 8.16 CGPA and having 78.9 % in 12th and 85.2 % in 10th.)
- Write a program to find the Fibonacci series recursively.
- Write a program to find the reverse fib series starting from N.
- Explain any program using Semaphores.
- What is Dynamic Web and discuss its usage with the help of real life examples?
- Implement stack operations with pointers with appropriate exception checks.
- Introduce yourself.
- Tell us about your achievements.
- How will joining our company help you achieve your goals?
- What would you like to improve the most about yourself?