Excerpts from Interview #1:
(CGPA 6.1 in Graduation, 74% in 12th and 82% in 10th).
- What do you mean by DBMS?
- What are pointers? What are stacks and queues?
- What is inheritance?
- State two differences between C and C++.
- What is abstract class?
- What do you mean by Recursion Function?
- What was the Strategy adopted to achieve Project goals?
- Introduce Yourself.
- What makes you think that you are eligible for this job?
- Tell us two of your weaknesses and strengths.
- How would you rate us as interviewers?
Excerpts from Interview #2:
(Profile:- Technology Analyst, Present C.G.P.A :- 7.9, 10th Marks – 76%, 12th Marks – 86% )
- What is the difference between package and interface?
- What is the use of namespace std in C++?
- Can a constructor be private and how are this() and super() method used with constructor?
- What is the difference between union and anonymous union?
- How do you implement one-to-one,one-to-many and many-to-many relationships while designing tables?
- What are triggers? How do you invoke a trigger on demand?
- Why do you want to join our company?
- Are you willing to relocate or travel?
- What are the career options right now?
- Would you lie for the company?
Hexaware Preparation Links
Excerpts from Interview #3:
(Profile:- Technology Analyst, Present C.G.P.A :- 8.4 , 10th Marks – 83%, 12th Marks – 74%)
- What is spiral model?
- What will happen when a Rollback statement is executed inside a trigger?
- What is the difference between black box testing and white box testing?
- What are near ,far and huge pointers?
- What is Scheduling?
- What is the difference between static and global variables and also define what are volatile variables?
- Tell us about yourself.
- Who has inspired you in your life and why?
- What are three qualities that your friends will describe you having?
Excerpts from Interview #4:
( Profile: Technology Analyst, Present C.G.P.A :- 6.9 , 10th Marks – 77%, 12th Marks – 85% )
- How do you access command-line arguments within the code?
- Bootstrap loader program is a program belonging to which software
- Write a function to print Fibonacci series and Tribonacci series?
- What is a structure and why it is used?
- Explain the selection sort algorithm?
- Tell us about yourself & family background?
- What are your outdoor hobbies?
- What are your aspirations?
- Where do you see yourself five years from now?
- What makes you angry?
Excerpts from Interview #5:
(Profile:- Technology Analyst, Present C.G.P.A :- 7.9 , 10th Marks – 86%, 12th Marks – 76%)
- What are the different synchronization mechanisms?
- Difference between call by value and call by reference?
- What is the difference between member variables initialization and assignment in a constructor?
- What is difference between constant pointer and constant variable?
- What is the use of StringTokenizer class?
- What is file handling?
- Tell us about yourself.
- Tell me about your dream job.
- Tell us about a serious problem you’ve had with your teacher? How did you resolve it?
- Are you willing to relocate if required?
Excerpts from Interview #6:
( Profile:-Technology Analyst, Present C.G.P.A :- 7.3, 10th Marks – 76%, 12th Marks – 82%)
Technical interview and HR Interview:
- Does java support multiple inheritance or not?
- How can you achieve run time polymorphism?
- How many characters are recognized by ANSI C++?
- Define DML and DCL statements?
- What are class members by default?
- Give me an example of your creativity?
- How do you feel about working nights and weekends?
- Difference between hard work and smart work?
- What are your goals?
- What was the toughest decision that you ever had to make?