Excerpts from Interview #1:
(ECE student having 10th grade - 82.4%, 12th grade - 83.82%, Graduation score - 73.7%)
- How do you rotate an AVL tree?
- What is a local block?
- Can we store variables in local blocks?
- What is a lvalue and rvalue?
- What is making the news today?
- What’s your management style?
- What are your long term goals?
- What are your short term goals?
Excerpts from Interview #2:
(Engineering student having 10th score 90.80%, 12th score 82% and graduation score 74.2%)
- Retrieve the unique rows from table without using UNIQUE and DISTINCT keywords.
- Differentiate between SQL and ORACLE joins and write their syntax.
- Write a program to reverse a string.
- Write a program to find factorial of a number using recursive function.
- Which profiles would you like to work in?
- Tell us your hobbies.
- We will make you work 14 hours a day and every private company will do that. So, if you can't work for so long hours, you are at a wrong place because you are not going to get your 'ME' time. Will you be able to cope up with that?
- Are you willing to relocate?
Excerpts from Interview #3:
(Chitakara University student having 10th score 87.4%, 12th score 89.8% and graduation score 78.6%)
- What is the difference between Stack and Queue.
- What is the difference between call by value and call by reference.
- Why Pointers are not used in C++?
- What is Data mining?
- Was asked to solve 26 fastest horse Puzzle.
- Would you like to change your domain, if yes why?
- Tell me an experience of yours in that you didn’t like to do and how you handled it?
- What are you expecting from the company?
- Are you comfortable shifting base?
Excerpts from Interview #4:
(Thapar University student having 10th score 95.64%, 12th score 93.5% and graduation score 89.32%)
- Was asked basic C/C++ concepts like Polymorphism, Inheritance, etc.
- Why has Cloud Computing become an important technology these days?
- Questions based on networking theory and networking models.
- Questions about basic Data Structures, like Stack , Queue, Array, Link lists etc.
- Puzzles like connecting 8 dots with 3 lines, boiling egg and rope puzzles.
- Some general discussion about my resume.
- Describe your interests and hobbies.
- What do you think are the qualities which a leader should have?
- Solve the puzzle - Fill a 4l jug using 3l and 5l jugs.
Excerpts from Interview #5:
(UIET student having 10th score 91.4%, 12th score 83.8% and graduation score 77.2%)
- Explain the access modifiers for a class, method and variables?
- Can a private method be declared as static?
- How many JVMs can run on a single machine and what is the Just-In-Time(JIT) compiler?
- What is a default constructor and also define copy contrucyor?
- What is the use of a ‘conditional inclusion’ statement ?
- Given a singly linked list, determine whether it contains a loop or not without using temporary space?
- Why do you think you’re a suitable candidate for this job?
- Why haven’t you been placed yet?
- How will you compensate for the lack of experience you have for this position?
- How will you rate your communication skills and technical skills?
- What irritates you about co-workers and what is your style of management?
Excerpts from Interview #6:
(Engineering student having 10th score 78.5%, 12th score 79.8% and graduation score 63.4%)
- Implement two stacks using a single array.
- Describe the Big-O Notation.
- What is garbage collection? Can it be forced to run?
- How will you reverse a link list without using recursion?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Tell me something about your hobbies.
- What do you know about our competitors in the market?
- Do you have any questions for us?
Global-Logic Preparation Links