Excerpts from Interview #1:
(ECE student having 10th grade - 82.4%, 12th grade - 83.82%, Graduation score - 73.7%)
- What do you mean by Object Oriented Programming?
- What do you mean by recursion?
- What do you mean by Operator loading and polymorphism?
- What is the use of a copy constructor?
- Tell me about yourself.
- What are your hobbies?
- Would you be willing to relocate?
- Do you have a valid passport?
- What is your career goal?
Excerpts from Interview #2:
(CGC Landran student having 10th score 90.80%, 12th score 82% and graduation score 74.2%)
- Questions regarding summer project.
- Brief discussion about SQL and DBMS.
- How can you keep a database secure?
- Can you write a query to join two tables to create a table with a primary key and a null column?
- Introduce yourself.
- Tell me which last movie you have seen?
- What is your dream holiday destination?
- What are the qualities of a Team leader?
Convergys Preparation Links
Excerpts from Interview #3:
(Chitakara University student having 10th score 87.4%, 12th score 89.8% and graduation score 78.6%)
- Tell me about the objective of using malloc() and calloc() functions?
- Explain the concept of batched operation system?
- What is meant by query optimisation?
- How will you reach 2NF?
- Give me an example of your creativity.
- How long do you expect to work for us if hired?
- On a scale of 1 to 10 rate yourself as a person.
- Any questions for us?
Excerpts from Interview #4:
(Thapar University student having 10th score 95.64%, 12th score 93.5% and graduation score 89.32%)
- What are the two ways of exporting a function from DLL?
- How will you initialise a pointer to a function?
- Is it possible to find the greatest and least value among the nodes in a given BST?
- According to you, how many stacks are required to implement a queue?
- Some general discussion about my project.
- How you managed the problems encountered while working on your project?
- Who has inspired you the most in your life and why?
- If you win a $10 million lottery, will you still work?
Excerpts from Interview #5:
(UIET student having 10th score 91.4%, 12th score 83.8% and graduation score 77.2%)
- What is the use of a copy constructor and how is it used?
- Tell me the full form of BCNF. Is it better than 2NF and 3NF? Why?
- What do you mean by binding of data and functions?
- What is the word you will use when defining a function in base class to allow this function to be a polymorphic function?
- Tell me about your interests.
- Why are you not pursuing anything in your career?
- Explain why you would be an asset for the company?
- What is the toughest decision you ever had to make?
- Any questions?
Excerpts from Interview #6:
(Engineering student having 10th score 78.5%, 12th score 79.8% and graduation score 63.4%)
- Can you tell me something about kernels?
- What is the major difference between starvation and aging?
- Do you know anything about SMP?
- Can you give me an example of operator overloading?
- What motivates you to do a good job?
- How will you handle a conflict in your organisation?
- What makes you angry?
- Have you ever done anything to control this?
Other Resources for Placement Training: