Excerpts from Interview #1:
(NIT WARANGAL– CSE student with profile as 9.11 CGPA and having 91.4 % in 12th and 89.7 % in 10th offering job profile as Software Engineer)
- Give an example where pass by value gives an error and pass by reference rectifies the statement.
- Is it compulsion for abstract class to have abstract method?
- What does SQL stand for? Give some advantages of SQL.
- Difference between primary and secondary key.
- Where can one use dataset.clone()?
- Do you have offer from any other company?
- Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
- Why do you think Capgemini work is for you?
- In a situation where you have an idea, how will you project it to your seniors and colleagues?
Excerpts from Interview #2:
(IIIT hyderabad– CSE student with profile as 7.91 CGPA and having 92.6 % in 12th and 88.7 % in 10th offering job profile as Software Engineer)
- A = 2, B = 8 Write a program to swap them without using third variables.
- Write a program to decide whether input year is leap year or not.
- Write a program to write Fibonacci series.
- What are the basic concepts of OOP languages?
- Describe yourself in 3 words.
- Give one instance where you have shown leadership qualities.
- You have 15 rupees. You went to shop and bought chocolates with that money. Each chocolate is 1 rupee. If you give three chocolate wrappers to the shopkeeper and he gives one chocolate to you, finally how many chocolates you have?
- In a town only 2 barber shops are there, you are new person to that town you want hair cutting...you don't know which person do better haircut....you should not ask any person. Then how can you choose best barber?
Capgemini Preparation Links
Excerpts from Interview #3:
(IIT-K – CSE student with profile as 8.51 CGPA and having 92.7 % in 12th and 94.7 % in 10th offering job profile as Software Engineer)
- What is defect density?
- Give the formulae for defect density and its significance in software testing.
- Give three important data migration tools.
- What is Normalization in SQL and what are its benefits?
- Explain the role of garbage collector in Java. What is finalize() method in it?
- What is your expected CTC? What if we cannot match it?
- What do you know about Capgemini? How will you improve the company?
- What are the qualities of a good manager?
- What subjects were most difficult for you in your graduation? How did you overcome your difficulties?
Top HR questions in placement interviewsFree
- List of HR questions commonly asked in placement interviews
- Top 50 personal questions asked in placement interviews
- Top 50 career questions asked in placement interviews
- Top 50 work experience questions asked in placement interviews
Excerpts from Interview #4:
(IIT-M – CSE student with profile as 7.81 CGPA and having 92.4 % in 12th and 91.2 % in 10th offering job profile as Software Engineer)
- What are the different indexes used in SQL server? What are the differences between them?
- Can you compile Java program in notepad? Illustrate with an example.
- What is the MS Access and SQL Database?
- What is cloud computing? Name a few famous providers of this service.
- What is CSS? What are its uses?
- Tell us something about Java which no-one has explained to you in campus.
- What subjects did you prefer in the last year of your graduation? Why?
- What problems did you face during your project? How did you recover from them?
- What do you love about your city? What would you change about it? How?
- Assume that 1 rupee = 20 sparrows = 1 crow & 5 rupees = 1 parrot. You have 100rs and have to spend your whole money in such a way that you buy 100 birds in total. (Condition: you have to buy all three birds.). What will you do?
Excerpts from Interview #5:
- How may words be able to be read by cin ?
- What does HTML stand for? Write HTML syntax.
- What are selectors in CSS?
- What is HTML5? How do we implement application cache in it?
- Under what circumstances you will leave our company?
- Tell us about one problem faced? How did you overcome?
- What are your strengths and weakness?
- What are some initiatives you took in your college years?
Excerpts from Interview #6:
- Give example of some reserved words in JAVA
- What is encapsulation in OOP ?
- "Abstraction and encapsulation are complementary concepts." Justify this statement.
- What is autoboxing and unboxing in JAVA?
- What you know about our organization?
- Describe the novelty in you project undertaken in last few years.
Top Technical questions of placement interviewsFree
- Top 50 Mechanical Engineering Questions asked in placement Interviews
- Top 50 Electrical Engineering Questions asked in placement Interviews
- Top 50 Civil Engineering Questions asked in placement Interviews
- Top 50 ECE Questions asked in placement Interviews
- Top 50 CS/IT Questions asked in placement Interviews
Other Resources for Placement Training: