Excerpts from Interview #1:
(CSE student having 10th grade - 80.6%, 12th grade - 72.1%, Graduation score - 76.3%)
- Explain briefly Linux Device Driver.
- What factors affect the performance of the network?
- List key elements of a protocol.
- Why is meant by pipelining and how does it work?
- Compare Raid model with water fall model in SE?
- What is the name of present super computer? What is its rank in the world?
- What is your family background?
- What do you know about C-DAC’ progress?
- Which operating system has been released from C-DAC recently?
- In which R & D field & work domain is C-DAC engaged?
Excerpts from Interview #2:
(CCET student having 10th score 91.4%, 12th score 90% and graduation score 79.4%)
- Tell me briefly about your BE project?
- What rank out of 5 will you give yourself in SDK & C++?
- Tell me the function of getMessage() Loop?
- Tell us about the Translate Accelerator?
- What is your aim in life? How will you achieve that aim?
- What is your role in the project?
- Tell me about yourself.
- Tell me something negative about our company.
- Assuming that you are selected, what will be your strategy for next 60 days?
Excerpts from Interview #3:
(CCET student having 10th score 89% 12th score 82.3% and graduation score 77%)
- What happens when any keyboard key is pressed? (About WM_CHAR message)
- Tell me about GDI objects?
- Questions about static linking & dynamic linking?
- In dynamic link library, which API is used to load the library?
- You are driving along in your car on a wild, stormy night, it's raining heavily, when suddenly you pass by a bus stop, and you see three people waiting for a bus:
An old lady who looks as if she is about to die.
An old friend who once saved your life.
The perfect partner you have been dreaming about.
Which one would you choose to offer a ride to, knowing very well that there could only be one passenger in your car?
- How would you improve upon our product/ company?
- Have you ever had a problem with your peer? Can you give us an example?
- Do you have any questions for us?
Excerpts from Interview #4:
(CCET student having 10th score 94.6% 12th score 90.8% and graduation score 87%)
- Questions based on STL(std. template library) like container, iterator
- Write a program using template for swapping of 2 integers?
- Do you have any idea about MFC?
- What can you tell us about System Model?
- Have there been instances, when your decision was challenged by your colleague or manager?
- If you are allowed to change one thing about you, what would it be?
- How long can you commit to work with us?
- Would you like to ask us anything?
Excerpts from Interview #5:
(CCET student having 10th score 87% 12th score 79.5% and graduation score 72.4%)
- Can you describe the structure of block device driver?
- What can you tell us about jdbc connection?
- .Net is platform independent? Yes or no? Give reason.
- If you have to implement CMM in organization how would you go about it?
- Why do you consider yourself suitable for this position in our company?
- What do you know about us?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- How do you rate your communication skills?
Excerpts from Interview #6:
(CCET student having 10th score 83% 12th score 87.4% and graduation score 73.8%)
- What are the major data structures used in the following areas: RDBMS, Network data model & Hierarchical data model.
- What are the minimum number of queues needed to implement the priority queue?
- Which data structures are used to perform recursion?
- If you are using C language to implement the heterogeneous linked list, what pointer type will you use?
- Introduce yourself.
- If you were hiring for this position, what qualities would you look for in a potential candidate?
- What do you do to improve your knowledge?
- What motivates you at work?
- Who is your inspiration in life?