Ashoka University is a pioneer in its focus on providing a liberal education, aiming to help students become well-rounded individuals who can think critically about issues from multiple perspectives. The admission process of Ashoka University consists of an Interview round, which consists of on the spot essay – Mandatory (30 minutes), Ashoka Aptitude Test – Mandatory, optional for SAT/ACT takers (90 minutes) and Panel Interview. In this articles, we bring essay topics asked in On the spot essays in previous years:
- Economic gap
- Rural Urban divide
- Freedom of Speech in India
- Gender fluidity
- You're the richest person in India and have been asked by the government to part with your wealth
- Equality of opportunity in India
- Right to privacy in India
- Whether graffiti can be considered art
- How effective are the warnings on cigarette packets?
Other Important topics:
- We live in deeds not in years
- What cannot be measured cannot be managed
- An investment in knowledge pays the best interest- Benjamin Franklin
- Your attitude determines your success
- Ethics and code of conduct are just words
- India's liberalization -India 's balance sheet
- India's economic performance has been overrated especially in the past 10 years
- More Indians have mobile phones than toothbrushes
- Methods to alleviate poverty?
- Happiness does not depend upon wealth and status
- Man vs Nature
- What it means to be an Indian?
- India and the world
- Reservation: A Social Boon or Bane?
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Demonetization policy
- Impact of Brexit on Indian Economy
- Describe the relevance of BRICS and its future
- Cauvery dispute and its solutions
- Gram Uday Se Bharat Uday Abhiyan
- Words are Sharper than the two-edged sword
- How is digitization strengthening Indian Democracy?
- 100 percent FDI in E-commerce - what it means to retail business?
- Make in India- vs Incredible India
- GST bill : Pros & Cons
Other GDPI Preparation Links: