The process of selection at SICSR, Pune consists of essay writing test/WAT followed by Personal Interviews.
Feedback: Essay Writing/WAT
- Women empowerment
- Bomb Blast in Taj, Mumbai
- Using TV/media as a means of advertisements
- Should right to speak be censored?
Feedback: Personal Interview
Average Duration: 15-20 minutes
No.of Panelists: 3
- Excerpts From Interview 1: Introduce yourself. Tell about your family background. Why SICSR? Do you follow current affairs? What is the latest happening in your native city? Who is the current finance minister, defence minister and railway minister of India? Which deal was better- Lakshmi Mittal Arcenal or Tata Corus deal?
- Excerpts From Interview 2: Tell us about yourself. Who is the editor of Business Daily? In your opinion, what is the key to developing a good team? What is your way to assess priorities? Why do you want to join this course?
- Excerpts From Interview 3: What is your long-term objective? How has your education prepared for your career? Are you a team player? What are your weaknesses or strengths? How do you plan to overcome your weak points? How can you utilize your strengths in this field? What do you know about stock market? Who is your industry role model?
- Excerpts From Interview 4: Tell something about yourself. Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? What was your favourite subject in 12th class? Tell about extra curricular activities in which you participated during schooltime? What are your views on recent rail budget?
Other GDPI Preparation Links: