The process of selection at IHM Aurangabad consists of Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview.
Average Duration: 30 minutes
- Future of Hospitality-Chefs or Managers?
- Need for Reservation for Women
- Management: Art or Science
- Significance of Presidential form of Government
- Threat of internet on our culture
- Role of multinationals in the economy
- Science advancement can lead to destruction
- Should International Hotel Companies arrive in India?
- Global Terrorism
- MH17 Plane Crash
- Political turmoil between Israel and Gaza
- Democracy: An ideal form of Government
- Justification for banning beef
- Should Gita be taught in schools?
- Should textbooks be replaced by tablets?
Average Duration: 20-25 minutes
No. of Panelists: 3
- Excerpts from Interview 1: Reasons for choosing career in hospitality domain? Why did not you choose some other field? What do you expect to gain from hospatility course? How do you see the benefits of hospitality as your career in the future? What do you aspire to become after 10 years?
- Excerpts from Interview 2: Tell us about yourself? How will you deal with angry and irritated customers? Explain various sectors in hotel industry? How are various hotel sectors important? Why did you choose the hotel and tourism sector? What is the OTA? Are you flexible in working and travelling to different places?
- Excerpts from Interview 3: Tell us something about yourself? What are your career goals in the hospitality sector? Tell us about your short term and long term goals? Why hospitality? What are your hobbies and interests? What is the difference between democracy and autocracy? Who is your role model? Why should we admit you?
- Excerpts from Interview 4: Tell us about your future plans in the hospitality sector? Walk me through your resume/profile? What are the newspaper headings that grabbed your attention? Where else have you applied?What is your way to deal with criticism or failure? Why should you be selected? What are your hobbies and interests?
Other GDPI Preparation Links: