The process of selection at IMS, Noida consists of Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview.
Average Duration: 15 minutes
- Impact of Caste system in India
- India and Corruption are two inseparables
- Are Peace and Non-Violence outdated concepts?
- Better managers: men or women?
- India and China: Friends or Foes?
Average Duration: 20-25 minutes
No. of Panelists: 3
- Excerpts from Interview 1: Introduce yourself. Which course are you interested in and why? What is your ambition in life? Who is the men’s number 1 player in Squash? Do you know some of the rules of this sport? What is fiscal deficit? Why do you want to join IMS? Are you an introvert or an extrovert? What steps can be taken to reduce oil imports?
- Excerpts from Interview 2: What are your future aspirations in this field? What do you think of this year’s financial budget? What is a monopoly? What is the difference between management of airlines and that of railways? What is SAIL? Why did you score low in class 10th? Name few iron manufacturers in India. What are the advantages of using public transport?
- Excerpts from Interview 3: Why IMS? What do you make of the recent technology in the management sector? What are your views on Narendra Modi as a prime ministerial candidate? What is integrated testing? Sketch us in 2 minutes. What are your other options? What are your aspirations in this field?
- Excerpts from Interview 4: Tell us about yourself. Why did you decide to go for IMS? What do you consider your greatest success and failure? Which is your favorite book? What is cloud computing? How will you contribute to this campus if you are selected? Have you ever performed on stage? Differentiate between ethics and morals.