The process of selection at SCMS, Pune consists of Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview.
Average Duration: 15 minutes
- Child Labour
- Global warming
- Should we have a single environment in the entire world?
- Is UN overpowered by US?
- Direct Cash Transfer is a good alternative for subsidies.
Average Duration: 10-15 minutes
No. of Panelists: 3
- Excerpts from Interview 1: Tell us about yourself. Why Symbiosis? What do you know about Symbiosis? (Answered) What do you know about this institute? What do you do in your spare time? (Discussed) Who is your favorite cricketer? Where do you see yourself after 5-10 years? Explain FDI in retail (Described well)
- Excerpts from Interview 2: Tell me about your family. What kind of books do you read? Why management? How many people are employed by reliance? What are the latest trends in the field of food subsidies? Is state divide good or bad? Who is your idol? Why is Aamir Khan your idol? Should internet piracy be legalized? (Answered all the questions)
- Excerpts from Interview 3: Introduce yourself. Tell something about your native place? Why are you interested in SCMS? Why do you want to shift from medical field to management field? How do you define good management? What is the role of HR? Tell us about few labour laws? What are the advantages of SCMS? (Explained)
- Excerpts from Interview 4: How did you come to know about this college? How can you prove yourself to be a manager? Why are you interested in management? What are the leadership qualities? Who founded Symbiosis? (Explained all) What will be future plan as a manager? (Answered). Is Manmohan Singh a good politician or economist? What if you do not get a seat in this college?
Other GDPI Preparation Links: