The process of selection at Amity BBA consists of Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview.
Average Duration: 6-7 minutes
No. of Participants: 18
- Women empowerment in India
- Promotions in a textile Company
- Globalization-Dream or Reality?
- India’s Water Crisis
- Is globalization good for the world?
- Money is sweeter than honey
- We need more entrepreneurs than managers
- In a race of two, if one quits than the other wins
Average Duration: 5-15 minutes
No. of Panelists: 2-3
- Excerpts from Interview 1: Introduce yourself. Why BBA? What is media: Explain to us. Can you sacrifice your creativity for this degree? Why did you not choose some other field? Would you call yourself a team player? Why should we select you? What do you aspire to become after 5-10 years? What would you do if you are not selected?
- Excerpts from Interview 2: Tell us about yourself? What are your weaknesses and strengths? What is your favorite subject? What magazines do you read? Where do you see yourself 10 years from now? What do you do in your spare time? Who is your favorite cricketer? Are you flexible in working and experimenting with various things?
- Excerpts from Interview 3: Tell us something about your family? What did you do in your gap year? What are your career goals in the management sector? What will the next budget be like? Why Amity? What are your hobbies and interests? Who is your role model? Why should we select you?
- Excerpts from Interview 4: Tell us about your future plans in the management sector? What places have you been in the last year? Do you think New Delhi should be the capital of India? Tell about UN’s role in Iraq war? Where else have you applied? Do you think women can make better managers than men? What do you do in your spare time? How do you remain updated on latest tools and trends?