GD Topics for MBA Exam
- Should anonymity be allowed on the internet?
- Do deadlines destroy creativity?
- Work from home – Pros & Cons
- How will 2020 shape 2021?
- Lessons for the world from COVID-19 pandemic
- Is Technology making us less human?
- NYAY – Can it eliminate poverty?
- Impact of ‘Internet of Things (IoT)’ on our lives
- In absence of stringent laws Nirbhayas will be repeated.
- Khap Panchayats are not tenable in the modern society.
- Have we become a cynical society?
- Dot com or doubt com?
- If Winning isn’t everything, why do they Keep the Score?
- NOTA is the emerging priority of the citizens. Is it right to continue it?
- Is India leading in competitive backwardness?
- COVID: Is veganism the answer?
- Are we becoming too sensitive a society?
- Law against religious conversion: Does it hamper freedom of matrimonial choice?
19.Gender Equality in the workplace
20. Higher Education in India
21. Which one is more important – Creativity or Knowledge?
22. Should ‘Group Discussion’ be compulsory in the hiring process?
23. E-learning – Pros & Challenges
24. How to create more jobs in rural areas?
25. Farm Bills 2020 – Pros, Cons & Challenges
26.The key to India’s prosperity is Agriculture
27. Relevance of MSP system in agriculture in modern times
28. Capitalism is a very Flawed System but the others are so much worse
29. Public Sector being a Guarantor of Job Security is a Myth
30. Government Pumping Money into the Economy is not the Solution for our Economic Problems
31. Is RBI’s Autonomy Under Threat?
32. Industrial Revolution 4.0
33. How to revive Indian economy?
34. Controversy as a marketing strategy
35. Crisis in the Automobile Industry
36. Circular economy is the key to sustainable development
37. Markets are found not created
38. Is the Budgeting Exercise of any Use?
39. RERA: Will it restore the trust of home buyers
40. Problem of NPAs: Is Bad Bank the ultimate solution?
41. Economic Reforms 1991: Did India miss the bus in the 70s?
42. A developed economy is not where the poorest owns a car, it is where the richest uses public transportation.
Group Discussion Preparation
43.National Recruitment Agency – Pros & Challenges
44. National Health ID – Pros, Cons & Challenges
45. Should political parties be brought under RTI Act?
46. Impact of Crony capitalism on India.
47. Moody’s rating upgrade – Impact on India’s economy
48. Is India ready for 5G?
49. One Rank One Pension – Advantages and Disadvantages
50. Online Education: Boon or bane?
51. Atmanirbhar Bharat and Deglobalization: Are we going back in time?
52. Population is the biggest problem of India
53. Right to Privacy as fundamental right. Should it be absolute?
54. India @ 75. Right time for Uniform Civil Code?
55. 50% reservation for women in panchayats: Will it ensure women empowerment?
56. India as a soft power in 21st Century
57. Private sector in defense manufacturing: Challenges to national security
58. Is the United Nations still relevant?
59. “America First” Policy: Good or bad for Geopolitics?
60. Big Data and Information Privacy – A future challenge
61. India's stance on RCEP (Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership) might impact its competitiveness Globally.
62. Are we getting fit for dictatorship?
63. Joe Biden and the prospects of India-US relations
64. Is 21st Century the Asian Century?
65. Is QUAD the answer to rising China?
66.Breakdown of Iran Nuclear Deal and its impact on rules-based global order
67. Efficient but corrupt vs honest but inefficient?
Science and Technology
68.Pervasive technology is creating a generation of cyber zombies
69.Data Localization – Benefits & Challenges
70. Green Jobs are essential for sustainable development
71. Disaster Management in India
72. Is Climate Change for real?
73. Wildlife Corridors: Luxury or need?
74. India is the only country among the G-20 on course to achieve Climate targets (INDCs) under the Paris Pact 2015. Challenges and leadership
75. Private trains in India – Benefits & Challenges
76. Is Disinvestment used as backdoor privatization?
77. Ban on Chinese Apps in India
78.Electric vehicles in India
79. Placement scenario in India
80. Role of ethics in business
81. Knowledge based economy is important to achieve the economic boom of India.
82. Should Fintech firms and Banks be collaborated ?
83. Fixed pay vs Variable pay
84. Innovation vs Invention – What is more important?
85. Is India nearing a Middle Income Trap? How can it be avoided?
86. Has Reliance jio changed the telecom sector of India?
87. Bridging the digital divide in India. Can PM-WANI be a game changer?
88. Is Stock Market similar to gambling?
89. Is consumerism and materialism getting the better of us?
90.Does India really need World Bank?
91.Has reservation policy failed to address social inequities in India?
92.Should cannabis be legalized in India?
93. Should sex work be legalized in India?
94.Humans on Mars: Shouldn’t we focus on Earth first?
95.The third world war will be fought over the computers
96. Censorship for OTT platforms
97. Man-animal conflict
98.‘Problems without passports’ require ‘Solutions without passports’
99. Judicial reforms and their need in India
100. RERA: Will it restore the trust of home buyers?