Excerpts from Interview #1:
(CGPA 7.3 in Graduation, 80.1% in 12th and 86.6% in 10th).
- Write a data structure for a queue.
- What is cloud computing?
- What is the difference between a virus and a trojan?
- What is the Towers of Hanoi problem?
- Why do you want to join Zensar Technologies?
- What are your weaknesses? How do you plan to overcome them?
- What do you think of yourself?
- According to you, what are the traits required for this job?
Excerpts from Interview #2:
(CGPA 8.0 in Graduation, 89.27% in 12th and 93.7% in 10th.)
- What are the various protocols in the TCP/IP model?
- List some analog modulation techniques.
- What is the difference between a clock cycle and a machine cycle?
- What do you mean by foreign key and primary key?
- Tell me something about your family.
- Are you planning for any further studies?
- What things make you angry? How do you handle yourself in such a situation?
- Do you have any questions?
Excerpts from Interview #3:
(CGPA 7.3 in Graduation, 89% in 12th and 92% in 10th.)
- Write a program to swap the content of two variables without using a third variable.
- What are the responsibilities of the Physical Layer in the OSI model?
- Differentiate between a structure and a union.
- What happens when two frames collide in a channel?
- Why do you want to work with Zensar Technologies?
- Are you comfortable working at nights.
- What is the biggest mistake that you have made?
- Are you comfortable with relocation?
Excerpts from Interview #4:
(CGPA 6.54 in Graduation, 78.56% in 12th and 90% in 10th.)
- What are the essential conditions for a deadlock to occur?
- What is the Banker's algorithm?
- What are the main differences between the 8085 and 8086 microprocessor?
- What is the difference between a microprocessor and a microcontroller?
- Introduce yourself.
- What is the reason for your low CGPA?
- Do you plan to do MBA in the future?
- Can you work under pressure.
Excerpts from Interview #5:
(CGPA 8.42 in Graduation, 89.4% in 12th and 90.2% in 10th.)
- Explain your training project in detail.
- What is MATLAB?
- How is MATLAB different from Verilog and VHDL?
- What do you know about serial and parallel communication?
- Tell me something about yourself that is not already mentioned in the resume?
- Are you comfortable with night shifts?
- Why do you want to work at Zensar?
- What do you know about Zensar?
Excerpts from Interview #6:
(CGPA 8.3 in Graduation, 90% in 12th and 92.5% in 10th.)
- What are pointers?
- What is a foreign key?
- What is heap?
- What are the types of joins?
- What does FSF stands for?
- Explain your current project.
- Why Zensar?
- Why should we hire you?
- What are your hobbies?
- How would you rate us as interviewers?