Excerpts from Interview #1:
(CGPA 7.4 in Graduation, 85% in 12th and 82% in 10th).
- Provide an algorithm to reverse a linked list without using recursion.
- Differentiate between C and C++.
- What is the usage of transponders?
- What are the different memories you know about? Which of them takes the shortest access time?
- Give an instance in recent years where you showed your leadership skills.
- How do you define yourself-introvert or extrovert?
- Do you have plans for further study?
- What was the highest point of your college life?
Excerpts from Interview #2:
(CGPA 7.67 in Graduation, 85% in 12th and 90% in 10th.)
- What are the different replacement policies ?
- Define Zombie process. How is it different from orphan process?
- What is a semaphore? What are the different types of semaphores?
- Define a good platform along with its qualities.
- Define red-black trees.
- What is the procedure to insert into a sorted array?
- Narrate an incident when you helped to resolve a conflict between others.
- Do you have any questions for us?
- A fruit seller had some balls. He sells 40% balls and still has 420 balls. How many balls he had initially?
- What is the number of zeros at the end of the product of the numbers from 1 to 100?
Excerpts from Interview #3:
(CGPA 6.54 in Graduation, 75% in 12th and 80% in 10th.)
- What is a web server? What are the load limits in it?
- Devise a program to sort an array using bubble sort.
- What is piggy backing?
- Given an array of integers, devise a program to replace every element with the next greatest element on the right side in the array. Also, replace the last element with 5 as there no element on the right side of it.
- What is garbage collection in Java?
- What do you think is your greatest strength?
- Will you be comfortable in relocating?
- Ajay can build a house in 16 days and Barry can do the same job in 12 days. With help of Chintu, they did the job in 4 days only. How many days Chintu can do the job?
Excerpts from Interview #4:
(CGPA 6.44 in Graduation, 81% in 12th and 89% in 10th.)
- What are pointers in C? Give an example where to illustrate their significance.
- What is HTTP? Give some of its methods.
- Briefly describe a B+ tree. What is bulk loading in it?
- What are literals in C++?
- Describe the merge sort principle and what will be its time complexity?
- What happens when a thrown exception is not handled?
- What matters more to you- money or success?
- What is your idea of an ideal company?
- Discuss the most stressful situation that you’ve ever been in?
- Give a brief about the project you taken in college time.
Excerpts from Interview #5:
(CGPA 8.2 in Graduation, 79% in 12th and 83% in 10th.)
- Describe different types of networks.
- Differentiate between calloc and malloc.
- What is difference between UNIX and Linux?
- Differentiate between RAM and ROM.
- What is normalization? Describe its different types.
- How would you use user_contraints table in DB?
- What is meant by JVM? Is JVM platform independent or not?
- What is the usage of OLE?
- Give a brief description about yourself..
- What qualities do you look for in your manager/senior?
- What are your priorities as an Engineer?
- What is your expectation in terms of salary?
Excerpts from Interview #6:
(CGPA 7.8 in Graduation, 86% in 12th and 89% in 10th.)
- Write a program to know whether the input number is an armstrong number.
- Explain the concepts involved in Object Oriented programming.
- Define data warehousing.
- How will you sort the elements of array in descending order?
- Write a program to reverse a string.
- Differentiate between static and dynamic modeling.
- What do you mean by DOM?
- Tell me something about you which is not mentioned in this resume.
- What is your motivation behind joining Wipro technologies?
- Illustrate a situation where you had to work in a team? Did you come across any hurdle in doing so? What did you to overcome your problems?
- Briefly describe your strengths and weaknesses? How do these relate to the career you wish to pursue?
- Do you have any questions for us?
Other Resources for Placement Training: