The next challenge after clearing the written exams like CAT, IIFT, and SNAP is to ace the second round of selection in which all the call getters vie for a position in their dream college. One major component of this selection round is Group Discussion. GD is an important tool used by a large number of B-Schools to select candidates for various management programs. GD is a component in the second round of many B-Schools, namely IIFT, IITs, NMIMS , etc.
What makes GD such a popular tool is that candidates can be evaluated on a number of parameters in a short period of time. To do well in GDs you need to exhibit good communication skills, team work, and leadership. Also, you have to use relevant content to put your points across to your group in an assertive manner. Taking care of all of these aspects can become challenging for the candidates. To help you perform well in GDs, we present to you the definitive guide with tactics, pointers, dos and don’ts and many more resources to help you ace GDs.
Click on the link below to download this E-book:
This E-book is the one stop solution for you as it contains:
- Tactics and Pointers to perform well.
- What are the things you should avoid doing in GD.
- Tips to help you tackle different type of topics.
- Answers to frequently asked questions related to different situations in Group Discussions.
- Exhaustive List of different types of GD topics you should prepare.
In case of any query or suggestion feel free to leave a comment.