Excerpts from Interview #1:
(Engineering student having 10th grade- 84.2% 12th grade-78.7% and graduation score-75.3%)
- State at least three objectives of Aerodynamics?
- What is the range of value of Mach number for Subsonic, Transonic and Hypersonic flow?
- What do you mean by Aerodynamic Analysis?
- What is Isolation Efficiency?
- Introduce Yourself.
- Why do you have an inclination towards this industry?
- Give a brief about your family background.
- Why would you opt for a government and not a private job?
- Technical Questions on Working of Capacitors, Filters, Micro-controller.
- State any two of your weaknesses.
Excerpts from Interview #2:
(CSE student with 7.14 CGPA and having 86.2 % in 12th and 89.2 % in 10th standard.)
- What is encapsulation in C++? Give an example.
- Explain various types of scheduling in operating system.
- Questions on project undertaken during summer internship
- What do you know about Ipv4 and Ipv6?
- Explain the principle of quicksort. What is its complexity?
- Tell us about your extra-curricular activities.
- What is your aim in life?
- State any three weaknesses and strengths.
- Are you willing to relocate or travel?
- Rate us as interviewers on a scale of 1 to 10.
Excerpts from Interview #3:
(ECE student with profile as 6.52 CGPA and having 71.4 % in 12th and 74.5 % in 10th.)
- State one difference between a template class and class template.
- What are AVL trees?
- What is write ahead logging in DBMS?
- Write syntax to define friend functions in C++.
- Give an example of SQL injection attack ?
- Introduce yourself.
- Why should we hire you?
- Why do you want to work at our company?
- What is your aim in life? What are you doing to achieve it?
Excerpts from Interview #4:
(Computer Science Engineering student with profile as 7.7 CGPA and having 84.4 % in 12th and 86.2 % in 10th.)
- Define view, sequence and index in DBMS.
- Difference between macros and inline functions? Can a function be forced as inline?
- What are pointer-to-members in C++? Give their syntax.
- What are the properties of a primary key in DBMS?
- What would you be if not a computer engineer?
- What do your parents think about you?
- What will you do if you're not selected?
- What positive points will your friends say about you?
Excerpts from Interview #5:
(ECE background with profile as 7.25 CGPA and having 79.1 % in 12th and 84.7 % in 10th.)
- Write a program to reverse a linked list.
- Difference between pointer to constant and constant pointer to a constant. Give example.
- What will happen if a pointer is deleted twice?
- What will happen if an array goes out-of-bounds?
- How has college life changed you?
- What kind of music do you listen to?
- What is your daily schedule?
- Give us an example where you performed under pressure.
Excerpts from Interview #6:
(IT student with profile as 6.55 CGPA and having 79 % in 12th and 86.1 % in 10th.)
- Explain the various states of a transaction.
- What is Round-Robin scheduling?
- What is a subnet mask? What are its various classes?
- What all information does a URL contain?
- Why did you choose IT engineering stream?
- How do you spend your Sundays?
- Why do you want to join HAL?
- Are you willing to relocate?