The process of selection at NIRMA consists of Group Discussions followed by Personal Interviews.
Feedback - Group Discussion
Average Duration : 15 minutes
No. of Panelists: 2
- Scientists are not believers of God.
- Success is all about Human Relations.
- Large population is a hindrance to economic growth.
- Is China a threat to the Indian economy?
- Border- less world!! Is it possible?
- Courts deciding content of TV: justified or not?
- The Chinese miracle: can India imitate it?
- Animal research is Moral Crime
- Corruption is the price we pay for democracy
- Relevance of democracy
- Excessive use of electronic gadgets is leading to hampering of analytical skills of students
- Politics is a necessary evil.
- Environmental imbalance can be restored in 5 years
- Is Indian Hockey Dead and fit for funeral
- Are morality and Business Opposites?
- Emotions have no role in sports
- Women CEO are no better than their Male counterparts
- Voters, not, politicians are responsible for criminalization of politics
Feedback - Personal Interview
Average Duration : 15-20 minutes.
No. of Panelists: 2
- Excerpts From Interview 1: Why you want to do MBA? What is the difference between Plasma screen and a LCD? What are the different modes of communication? What is simplex, half duplex and full duplex mode of communications? Describe AND & NOR gates. What do you generally like in reading? Have you read Kane and Able? What is the central theme? Which magazines do you like reading? Do you know about the US presidential elections? What is your opinion? Whom would you choose for the post of the President?
- Excerpts From Interview 2: What does your name mean? Tell us something about yourself? What does your company deal in? For how long have you been working? Are you ready to risk your salary and a good job for a MBA degree? How does the insurance sector work? How do you calculate the premium to be paid? Who is the current Minister of Foreign Affairs? Who is the current Minister of Defense?
- Excerpts From Interview 3: Who is heading the UPA Govt.? How many states are there in India? Name three recently added states? Tell us something about yourself? How many lions are there in the National Emblem? Why NIRMA University? What do you mean by Green Olympiad? What type of music do you like? What is famous about your native place? (Ujjain)
If you have any question, suggestion or feedback, feel free to post it in the discussion box given below.