The Descriptive test of any banking exam whether it is SBI PO, IBPS PO or other PGDBF exams can give students a tough time. To kick start your preparation and put it on the right track, the first thing you need to know is the essay topics asked in IBPS PO 2017, SBI PO 2017 and the like.
The following list will provide you with actual topics asked in the previous descriptive tests:
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Cashless economy
- Which reform in the Indian education can be compared with International level.
- Effects of gadgets on intellectual capabilities of human
- Travelling is better than watching movies and documentary
- Why Technology’s being in power is a menace?
- Write an essay on effect of social media and its consequences on our population
BOB Manipal 2017
- Importance of time management in professional life
- Is a person’s personality determined by one’s genes or the environment? Discuss your views
- School days are the happiest days. Do you Agree or Disagree and why?
- Health care facilities in rural India.
- What are the effects of Pokemon Go
- What is the importance of History of a nation
- What are the positive effects of Hike in salary of an employee on the economy
BOB Manipal 2016
- Is it right to pry into the lives of politicians and film stars ?
- What initiatives has the government taken on startups
- Reality of Paid journalism and its impact on Ethical Journalism
- Festivals as a means for national integration
- Interlinking of Rivers for food security
A lot of banks these days are changing their exam pattern and are including the descriptive test in the mains exams stage on the lines of SBI-PO. Syndicate Bank-PO, Canara Bank-PO and various other PGDBF exams have introduced this test in the exam pattern for 2018.
The following list will give you an idea about the kind of topics which can be asked in these exams based on the previous year questions and current topics:
- Where is the Indian Economy heading?
- Health Sector of India and its current situation
- Demonetization and its impacts on the economy and various other sectors
- Brexit and its consequences
- HDI and India
- GST- Really one nation one tax?
- GST and its impacts on the economy
- PSU Banks’ mergers- Advantages and disadvantages
- India’s NSG Debacle
- Right to Privacy and its importance in our lives
- 100% FDI in E-commerce- what it means to the retail business
- Social Media- Boon or Bane
- Skill India Mission- How successful has it been?
- Demand for new states, is it justifiable?
- Blue Whale- A killer game
- Knowledge based economy is important to achieve the economic boom of India
- Farm loan waivers: Is the right thing to do?
- Rising NPAs in the Indian Banking System
- How well are we prepared to tackle climate change?
- Sustainable Development Goals: India’s progress on the coveted goals
- Can Artificial Intelligence affect employment in India?
- RBI and its role in the current scenario
- Payment Banks in India
- Problems in the agriculture sector in India
- How successful has Swachh Bharat Abhiyan been?
- Self Help Groups and their role in the Indian society
- Aadhar Project and infringement of privacy
- What are your views on Net Neutrality?
- How to boost manufacturing sector in India?
- Cow slaughter ban in India
- Triple talaq- What does the verdict mean for the Indian society
- India and China- friendship status and future prospects
- Rohingyas issue
- Cyber security in India
- Challenges involved in Payment Wallets
Bank-PO GDPI Preparation Links: