The selection process at FMS consists of a Group Discussion, an Extempore followed by a Personal Interview.
Feedback - Group Discussion
Average Duration : 12 mins.
No. of Panelists : 4
No. of Participants : 12
- Democracy benefits only the people with power
- Competition is best for increasing efficiency
- Coalition politics and parliamentary democracy cannot coexist
- Social Clause is also a form of protection
- Euthanasia as a Human Right
- Public demonstrations are a way for people to protest against injustice
Feedback - Extempore
Topic is given during the interview itself
Duration : 10-15 seconds thinking and 1-2 minutes speaking
- In a rat race even if you win you are only a rat
- Higher education in India
- SWOT analysis POST IIM Call rejection
- It is life which teaches you who you are
FMS Delhi - Interview Experiences
Feedback - Personal Interview
Average Duration :10-15 mins.
No. of Panelists : 4
- Excerpts From Interview 1 (A 99.4 CAT percentiler B. Tech. in Biotechnology with falling academics with 70% in engineering and likes watching movies and reading novels) : What kind of movies do you watch? What about Oriental Express? What is the difference between Character and Personality? Why cloning is banned or not encouraged in humans? What is stem cell research? What are your other interests? Last book you read? What does it talk of?
- Excerpts From Interview 2 (A 98.9 CAT percentiler B. Tech. CSE with very good academics with 80% in engineering and a work-ex of 6 months with IBM) : Tell me about yourself? Why do you want to leave IBM? What is the growth rate of our country for the past 3-4 years? Who is our competitor when it comes to growth rate? Tell 3 points why China is considered as our competitor in growth rate? Give me the reason why is China depreciating its value of currency? What is the difference between bus topology and ring topology? What is system development life cycle?
- Excerpts From Interview 3 (A 99.2 CAT percentiler B. Tech. Mechanical with consistent academics with 75% in engineering and a work-ex of 5 years with IT and manufacturing company) : Introduce yourself. What is difference between rack and pinion? What is the difference between Diesel Engine and petrol Engine? What is the role of differential in vehicles? Diff between 4 and 2 stroke? Tell me two dream companies for mechanical? What about L and T? Tell me one company which makes piston? You have so much work ex it is better to go for 1 year ex program? Any other calls you have?
If you have any question, suggestion or feedback, feel free to post it in the discussion box given below.
Other GDPI Preparation Links: