The process of selection at FMS Wisdom, Banasthali University consists of Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview.
Average Duration: 15 minutes
- Is MBA overrated in the current scenario?
- Human Rights
- Regulation of fertilizer company
- Subsidy in fertilizer sector
- Road Rage
Average Duration: 20-25 minutes
No. of Panelists: 3
- Excerpts from Interview 1 Introduce yourself. Speak on mythology and management. (Answered) What are you working? What are the recent happenings in the field of cyber security? (Discussed) Is there a possibility for 100% cyber security? What do you think about benefits of IPL for Indian Cricket? (Explained well)
- Excerpts from Interview 2: Tell me about your work. Has been polio eradicated from India? What is the duration of your work experience? What makes you extraordinary? Why FMS? What to do after suffering from chickenpox? Has chickenpox been eradicated? What about the scars? (Answered all the questions)
- Excerpts from Interview 3: Tell me about yourself. Why are you interested in FMS? Do you anyone studying here? What are your hobbies? Describe the last book you read. What are your personal opinions about your favourite book? Why do you know about finance? What are the electives offered in finance? (Explained)
- Excerpts from Interview 4: (Graduation- 84.2%, XII- 74.92%). Tell us about your work as plant engineer at Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals. Explain DAP and MOP. What is the status of food security in India? (Explained all) What will be your steps as policy maker? (Could not answer). Tell about financial inclusion and rural penetration.What are your hobbies? Tell about some of the books you have recently read.