Tech-Mahindra Interview Questions
Excerpts from Interview #1:
(IT student having 10th grade- 84.2% 12th grade-78.7% and graduation score-75.3%)
- What are the different types of integration testing?
- Differentiate between RAM and ROM.
- Define macros.
- What do you understand by multi-threading and multi-tasking?
- What do you mean by the term "normalization"?
- When should structures be passed by values or by reference?
- How are Windows programs different from normal C-programs?
- Give some salient points of difference between request processor and request dispatcher.
- Have you written applications to retrieve stored images in a table?
- Which is the last book that you read?
- Do you have any questions for us?
- What is your favourite subject?
- Are you willing to travel? How much?
- Is money important to you?
- How much money do you need to make to be happy?
- Would you rather work with information or with people?
- Are you a team player?
- What motivates you?
- Why should I hire you?
- What kind of salary are you looking for?
- What motivates you to join Tech Mahindra?
- Rate your interview on a scale of 10.
Excerpts from Interview #2:
(CSE student with 7.34 CGPA and having 87.5 % in 12th and 90 % in 10th standard.)
- A lot of questions based on networking theory and networking models were asked.
- Explain these terms: Stack, Queue, Array and Linked List
- What are static variables and functions?
- How would you rename a function in C?
- What do you understand by modular programming?
- Give a general algorithm for converting a m-array tree to a 2-ary tree.
- How many links are there in a binary tree of N nodes?
- Have u used threaded trees anytime in your life time?
- How is a macro different from a function?
- What new value can you add to our organization?
- A difficult situation was described. How would you deal with this situation?
- Tell me a time when you were disappointed in your behavior.
- What were your favorite subjects during the course of your study?
- Why is your GPA low?
- What projects did you undertake during your engineering? Describe your role in these projects.
- How would rate yourself in technical and communication skills?
Recommended for Campus Placement Aspirants!!