Tech-Mahindra Interview Questions
Excerpts from Interview #1:
(IT student having 10th grade- 84.2% 12th grade-78.7% and graduation score-75.3%)
- State the different types of integration testing.
- RAM vs ROM?
- What do you mean by multi-threading and multi-tasking?
- Explain the term normalization.
- What is the difference between request processor and request dispatcher?
- What was the last book that you read?
- Any questions that you want to ask?
- Which is your favourite subject?
- Why do you want to join Tech Mahindra?
- How would you rate your interview on a scale of 10?
Excerpts from Interview #2:
(CSE student with 7.34 CGPA and having 87.5 % in 12th and 90 % in 10th standard.)
- Questions based on networking theory and networking models.
- Basic Data Structures, like Stack, Queue, Array, and Link lists etc.
- DBMS/ SQL queries and other very basic database related questions.
- How can we rename a function in C?
- State that what do you mean by modular programming?
- What new can you bring to the organization
- If you are stuck in a situation (a situation is provided) how will you handle it.
- What are your favorite subjects during college?
- The projects you have been involved in and your roles in the projects.
- Rate yourself in technical and communication skills.
Recommended for Campus Placement Aspirants!!