The selection process at TAPMI consists of an Essay Writing (WAT) followed by Personal Interview.
Feedback – Essay Writing (WAT)
Average Duration: 10 mins
- Indian Education system is based on British ruling as it only teaches to be good clerks.
- Will mobile banking replace branch banking and internet banking?
- Be it festivals or formal races, should use of animals be banned
Feedback - Personal Interview
Average Duration: 10-15 mins
No. of Panelists: 2
- Excerpts from Interview 1 - Why is your BTech percentage so less, Tell me about yourself, What are your hobbies, Who is your favorite writer, Which is the latest book you read, Why is Smriti Irani in limelight since the last week, Your opinion on JNU issue, Do you know about ringing bells, What are the pros and cons of the mobile, Who is the CEO of microsoft, Do you know anyone from TAPMI.
- Excerpts from Interview 2 - If you are sitting in a park and some students come and start to clean it/pick up the trash etc, would you feel guilty that you're not helping, Why did you get less CGPA in your 4th semester, Why is there a gap year, Have you ever lived in a hostel, What do you know about Manipal, How can govt. improve road safety, Can posters of grueling accidents all over the roads help, Come up with 2 marketing strategies, which the traffic police can use to promote road safety, What are your thoughts on Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, What stream would you prefer if you make it to TAPMI, What's your cat percentile.
- Excerpts from Interview 3 - Why should we select you, What is the difference between investment banks and commercial banks, Your opinion on farmer loans and suicides, Which company do you work in, What is your profile, Which technology do you work with, Tell us some difficult situations which you’ve faced in this job and what are your learning from those.
If you have any question, suggestion or feedback, feel free to post it in the discussion box given below.