The process of selection at SCMHRD consists of Essay Writing, a Group Discussion/Case Study followed by a
Feedback – Essay
Average Duration : 15 mins
- Censorship is rarely justified
- Real character is determined when you change with changing times and still retain your value
- Ever since men began to modify their lives by using technology they have found themselves in a series of technology traps
- Geography can hardly be altered, history cannot be undone.
Feedback – Group Discussion
Average Duration : 15 mins
No. of Panelists :2
- A discussion on a video on Global warming, which was shown to the students.
- Students were to choose a brand ambassador for 'Save Girl Campaign'- Kiran Bedi, Barkha Dutt, Sanya Mirza and Shabana Azmi.
- Which is most important - Diligence, Kindness or Humility.
- Are call center employees cyber coolies?
- As an HR whom will you choose between A & B? A- 5 years of work experience, well deserving, hard working. B- 1 year work experience, HIV positive, quick learner, new ideas and thoughts.
Feedback - Personal Interview
Average Duration : 15-20 mins.
No. of Panelists : 2
- Excerpts From Interview 1: Describe yourself. What are your hobbies? If you are such a creative person, then why you did engineering? (candidate was interested in painting). Which specialization you want to opt for? What is a capacitor? What are making capacity and breaking capacity? What do you think about the philosophy of MNS? How would you adjust in Pune with MNS menace? Tell us something about the project that you did in the final year. What are your strengths and weaknesses? Any question that you want to ask?
- Excerpts From Interview 2: What are your hobbies? What is Madhubani art? (student liked painting). Mention any practical subject that you liked in your engineering? What are tubular motors? Why are they needed? What is Women Empowerment? What is domestic violence Act? What is the gender ratio of Punjab? (student belonged to Punjab). Do you know anything about the nuclear deal? Give your opinion on Climate Change. When do you lie to your parents?
- Excerpts From Interview 3: Why did you opt for Chemical engineering? Define Chemical engineering. How MBA will help you in Chemical Engineering? Tell us about your positive qualities and support them with some valid examples. Are you a leader? (student said yes). Tell us who a leader is? Justify that you are a leader on the basis of the characteristics you just mentioned. What has been your greatest achievement in life so far? Have you been selected somewhere? (student said yes). Why you don't want to pursue this job? Why MBA? So are you interested in cricket? Tell us the top 5 scores. Why should we select you? How are you different from others?