The selection process at LIBA consists of Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview.
Feedback – Essay Writing (WAT)
Average Duration : 20 min
- National Rural Employment scheme is good for the country
- 5 qualities of successful people
- Modernization is not westernization
- Free water vs free oxygen
- e-commerce is the face of economy
- Knowledge without character is dangerous
Feedback –Group Discussion (GD)
Average Duration : 10 mins
No of Participants : 10-12
- E-commerce will increase pollution
- ODI cricket is not a cricket
- Should NH be made toll free
- Management can't be taught
- Computers dehumanizing society
- Activity that fetches small term fame is not good.
Feedback - Personal Interview
Average Duration : 10-15 min.
No. of Panelists : 3
Excerpts from Interview 1 : Tell us something about yourself, What is the difference between happiness and pleasure, Why LIBA, Why MBA, What do you do in free time, What other calls do you have.
Excerpts from Interview 2 : Introduce yourself, Why did you leave your previous job, What was your job profile, What are your hobbies, What other colleges do you have calls from, Academic questions, 3 Business news.
Excerpts from Interview 3 : Tell me something about yourself, Why don't you opt for a job get some experience and then apply for MBA, Academic questions, Questions on the current national happenings, Which specialization do you want to opt for and why, Discussion on net neutrality.