Excerpts from Interview #1:
(CGPA 7.84 in Graduation, 78.90% in 12th and 86.6% in 10th).
- Explain Your projects and What are your favourite subjects?
- What is mutual exclusion and multithreading in OS?
- Determine the output frequency for a frequency division circuit that contains 12 flip-flops with an input clock frequency of 30.48 MHz.
- What is the difference between Web 2.0 and Web 3.0?
- Why do you want to join Ittiam?
- Reason Behind the Low/high C.G.P.A.
- Describe your life as a news headline of today?
- What makes you happy and angry?
Excerpts from Interview #2:
(CGPA 7.54 in Graduation, 81.27% in 12th and 87.54% in 10th.)
- Explain the implementation of an AVL tree and Binary tree.
- A logic circuit that provides a HIGH output if one input or the other input, but not both, is HIGH, is a(n)?
- What is Database testing and What are ways of writing test cases for database testing?
- What are the uses of servelet and what is servelet chaining?
- The reasons for my choosing the department I have chosen to work in?
- What are my favorite subjects?
- Questions based on my Projects?
- The reason for my not selecting other departments?
Excerpts from Interview #3:
(CGPA 6.8 in Graduation, 74.7% in 12th and 76.6% in 10th.)
- Using four cascaded counters with a total of 8 bits, how many states must be deleted to achieve a modulus of 20,000?
- What is lazy loading and what is Generic Servelet Class??
- Explain the use of Vtable and what are the various problems to override the functions?
- What do you mean by SQL injection attack?
- Tell me about yourself and what was the toughest decision you ever had to make?
- Who inspired you in your life and tell me your family background?
- Tell me about your weakness and hobbies?
- Are you applying for other jobs and if they hire you what would you do?
Excerpts from Interview #4:
(CGPA 6.59 in Graduation, 77.56% in 12th and 88% in 10th.)
- Explain circular shift on a hypercube with examples?
- Difference between linking and loading?
- What are the advantages of using assemble language programming?
- Very basic questions were asked too, like the number of bits in a byte etc.
- What new can you bring to the organization.
- If you are stuck in a situation (a situation is provided) how will you handle it.
- What new can you bring on board to our company?
- The projects you have been involved in and your roles in the projects.
Excerpts from Interview #5:
(CGPA 7.84 in Graduation, 82.45% in 12th and 79% in 10th.)
- Can you tell what do we mean by http protocol?
- Explain the Basics behind RPC. How does it work?
- Write the SQL query to drop, truncate and delete table.
- Explain different types of Normalization.
- Where do you see yourself in next 5 years.
- What do you know about our company?
- What is the difference between smart work and hard work?
- Do you get puzzled under pressure?
- Why did you choose this college and this stream?
Excerpts from Interview #6:
(CGPA 8.1 in Graduation, 83% in 12th and 86% in 10th.)
- What do you mean by polymorphism?
- What do you mean by Encapsulation?
- What is the use of function overloading in C?
- What is Data Binding?
- Explain OOPS.
- Introduce Yourself.
- State your three strengths.
- What is your biggest regret and achievement till now?
- Tell us something about your Family.
- Where do you see yourself 10 years down the line?
- General Knowledge Questions.