Excerpts from interview #1:
(A B.E student from M.V.S.R Engineering College with a profile as 8.2 CGPA in graduation, 77% in 12th and 78% in 10th)
- Write a program to search a number in the given list of numbers.
- What is the difference between delete, drop and truncate?
- What is encapsulation in C++? Give an example?
- Tell me about IPv4 and IPv6.
- What the principle of quick sort and its complexity?
- Rate me as interviewers on a scale of 1 to 10.
- What is your aim in life?
- Tell me about your extra-curricular activities.
- Are you willing to relocate?
Excerpts from interview #2:
(A B.E student from G.N.I.T. Kolkata with a profile as 8.5 CGPA in graduation, 80% in 12th and 81% in 10th)
- What is pointer –to-members in C++? Give their syntax?
- What are the properties of a primary key in DBMS?
- Tell me about view, sequence and index in DBMS.
- Difference between macros and inline functions? Can a function be forced as inline?
- What would you be if not a computer engineer?
- What do your friends think about you?
- What will you do if you’re not selected?
- What positive points will your friends say about you?
- What is your daily schedule?
Excerpts from interview #3:
(A B.E student with a profile as 7.8 CGPA in graduation, 78% in 12th and 76% in 10th Mode: Off Campus at CBIT Hyderabad)
- Tell me about your projects.
- Tell me about yourself.
- Write a program for reversing the Single Linked List?
- Tell me about Tower of Hanoi.
- Basic questions related to pointers.
- How to find a missed value, if you want to store 100 values in a 99 sized array?
- How has college life changed you?
- What kind of music do you listen to?
- Give us an example where you performed under pressure.
- How do you spend your Sundays?
- Why did you choose engineering stream?
Excerpts from interview #4:
(A B.E student from CBIT Hyderabad with a profile as 7.2 CGPA in graduation, 75% in 12th and 71% in 10th )
- Tell me about normalization in DBMS.
- How many bits microprocessor was first developed?
- How can you increase ports of a microprocessor?
- Tell me something about transport layer?
- In which layer SMTP is used?
- What are your salary expectations?
- What motivates you the most at your work?
- Tell me about your academic qualification.
- Tell me about your usual day.
Excerpts from interview #5:
(A B.E student with a profile as 7.9 CGPA in graduation, 81% in 12th and 79% in 10th )
- Tell me about virtual memory?
- What is storage management in operating system?
- Describe the complexity of Binary search, Quick Sort and other sorting algorithms.
- Tell me the difference between the character array and a string.
- Tell me about Optical Fiber.
- Why you want to join Honeywell?
- What do you know about the company?
- Tell me about your strengths and weakness.
- Draw a square and cut it into 4 equal parts and then 5 parts.
Excerpts from interview #6:
(A B.E (ECE) student with a profile as 8.4 CGPA in graduation, 79.3% in 12th and 80% in 10th )
- Tell me difference between constant pointer and pointer to a constant.
- Questions related to projects.
- Write a function for palindrome and factorial and explain?
- What are the different types of modulation?
- Describe GSM, CDMA with one of advantage?
- Can you tell how many pins are there in 8085 Microprocessor?
- What do you know about job profile?
- Tell me about your family.
- Can you work in night shifts?
- Why Honeywell?
- Tell me about yourself and your achievements.
- How will joining our company help you achieve your goals?